Interesting stat about Felipe Franks and N’Kosi

Ray Lewis had no stars and no offers, look at the film of him and then Tate, also Peyton played a limited schedule due to Hurricane Harvey or so I;ve been told.

Fair enough mate, I just see it a very difficult go or Matocha while at Miami, but as I stated, stranger things have occurred before. With TVD getting here in 2020, plus whoever is the starter for 2019 having at least 2-3yrs at the helm - I think the deck is stacked for Peyton.

Advertisement
He is the better qb and it ain't close. He would have won this job easily.

I think we have to let it play out mate. We don’t know yet because you’re comparing what Kaaya did to the potential of what the 3 can bring. Let’s slow down the roll a bit and re-address this after the season.

Wht do yall keep bringing up arm strength? Kaaya is way better than all these dudes based on everything.

When used right Brad was a beast.

His cement feet did him in though.

Brad takes a lot of criticism, some warranted, most not.

He was a PURE west coast quick passer with no mobility.

If you gave him a clean pocket and a route tree that develops fast, boy oh boy. There was reason he was mentioned as a possible 1st rounder.

His problem was if he couldn’t throw immediately after hitting his third step, he struggled with pocket mobility.

It was weird though because there were times he kept his feet busy and looked amazing and others where he looked like his feet were lead and was the Brad who catches so much flack from many fans.

He took a lot of big hits and he was thrown into the fire too soon as a true frosh. These things hurt his poise. Coley didn’t always call the best plays for him, like that one step screen pass to the far sideline Coley liked to call that Brad didn’t throw well.

Richt was trying to get him murdered. He knew Jr was trash and bounced when I don’t think he really wanted.

I appreciate Brad and wish he was used better. We end up saying that about so many of our players, smh.

Oh yeah, he would run away with the job against Kosi and Martell. 2019 is their 3rd year. 2016 was Brad’s 3rd year. He was ahead of them both at the same stage.

Advertisement
Back