Interesting quote from Barry Jackson.......

Duh, ppl try to say you need facilities, and on campus stadiums blah blah blah. It's BS, miami has built in advantages that few other schools in the country have. Every coach in the country knows this.

Advertisement
At this point I'd take Mike the lawn care guy or Raul the pool boy over the current clown show corching staff.oo

Advertisement
I agree but better get on it.....the "U BRAND" is going down the tube further every day.

At this point I'd take Mike the lawn care guy or Raul the pool boy over the current clown show corching staff.oo

If we dropped the players off at the stadium and didn't let a single coach get off the bus, the score does not end up as bad as 58-0.

Advertisement
I personally think its some one that has a job.... if its butch or schiano, neither is currently employed so it wouldnt matter of they give their name

No. We've come this far. We're not settling for another *******.

Butch Davis is the answer.

Rich Rod is going to end up at VTech. Holler at me if/when it happens.

You think over bud foster or as an offensive coordinator?

Frank Beamer probably wants Foster to succeed him, because that would probably keep
his son employed.

But folks at that school are not that stupid and, check this out, are ambitious and willing
to spend money on a quality coach.

I'm told it's unclear that Foster even wants to be a Head Coach. His contract is actually longer than Beamer's and he apparently gets along very well with Rich Rod.

It's sort of an unspoken thing at this point. Tell ya what: it's a ******* nightmare (continuing this one) for Miami unless we step up with the right choice to succeed Golden.

Advertisement

Frank Beamer probably wants Foster to succeed him, because that would probably keep
his son employed.

But folks at that school are not that stupid and, check this out, are ambitious and willing

I'm told it's unclear that Foster even wants to be a Head Coach. His contract is actually longer than Beamer's and he apparently gets along very well with Rich Rod.

It's sort of an unspoken thing at this point. Tell ya what: it's a ****ing nightmare (continuing this one) for Miami unless we step up with the right choice to succeed Golden.

I think I've heard somewhere that Foster has a kid with special needs, so perhaps that is a reason why he may not be
interested in being a HC.

his son employed.

It's sort of an unspoken thing at this point. Tell ya what: it's a ****ing nightmare (continuing this one) for Miami unless we step up with the right choice to succeed Golden.

One more thing, that QB (Lawson) they stole from our class will do well in RR's offense.

his son employed.

Actually some are mentioning his son as a possible USCe...so wouldn't also be a candidate to succeed his father?

Advertisement

his son employed.

Actually some are mentioning his son as a possible USCe...so wouldn't also be a candidate to succeed his father?

Huh, what?

As a possible HC candidate for USCarolina?
Wherever you heard or read that from, ignore for remainder of your life.
Trash.

his son employed.

One more thing, that QB (Lawson) they stole from our class will do well in RR's offense.

Indeed. Was a big fan of Lawson.

Advertisement
Back