Interesting quote from Barry Jackson.......

deerob305

Junior
Despite the profound embarrassment today --- despite the fact this program hasn’t been nationally relevant in a decade --- let’s be clear:

This is still an attractive job, one that a bunch of quality candidates will covet --- because of the tradition, the inherent recruiting advantage of being based in South Florida, the fact it’s a name school in a power five conference.

I’ve already heard from the agent for one coach who has won 10 games in a season and had considerable success; he conveyed to me his client’s interest. (Sorry, I was asked not to use his name).

I wonder who could it be..must be a high profile guy or aomething to not want his name out there.....he said, he has won 10 games so must be a Head Coach for a Power 5 school

Advertisement
Despite the profound embarrassment today --- despite the fact this program hasn’t been nationally relevant in a decade --- let’s be clear:

This is still an attractive job, one that a bunch of quality candidates will covet --- because of the tradition, the inherent recruiting advantage of being based in South Florida, the fact it’s a name school in a power five conference.

I’ve already heard from the agent for one coach who has won 10 games in a season and had considerable success; he conveyed to me his client’s interest. (Sorry, I was asked not to use his name).

I wonder who could it be..must be a high profile guy or aomething to not want his name out there.....he said, he has won 10 games so must be a Head Coach for a Power 5 school
Schiano I think

Advertisement
Probably a decent coach, but we need Fuente, Herman, or Butch. Unless a miracle happens and Chip decides he's done with the NFL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well it isn't Sark's agent phoning from his re-hab location...His best year was 9 wins last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back