Interesting picture of the failed Enos experiment

Advertisement
Now you are talking where a single drive can result in two scores.

Math still doesn't work...

For it to work, those teams would need at least an equal number of successful XP+2pt Conv for every stalled drive....

OR

Total points taken into account. Considering value of TDs, that should be easy.
You know me, I get those pesky Canadian football rules mixed up with normal football.

Advertisement
Alarming he was hired in the first place.
I dislike Manny as much as anyone but hiring a Saban assistant is usually a fairly good move, or at less defensible. I was more upset he found no reason to upgrade HIS defense once he was HC. That was pure ego nd way too much like Golden and Mark. He would have been 2-0 at start of season with better late 4th quarter D.

Advertisement
Now where da phock is FIU? That’s the telling part. I don’t see it there, am I missing it or are they way off the charts, at the bottom?

I'm even more glad Williams left. As much as I railed against Enos, and did I ever, I can't see any OC succeeding with the coach killer QBs we've had recently. I mean seriously, what kind of football acumen does it take to run the ball in a Hail Mary situation? In that moment I realized just how handicapped Enos was with his QBs.
When QB is not held responsible for doing his homework, boneheaded decisions ensue.

Advertisement
Its what USAFA Football calls "wishbone".

Air Force = wingbone...see what they did there?

It’s because the two A-backs are lined up on the wings like a tight end or H back instead of in the backfield like a traditional wishbone.

Advertisement
I believe that Tua and Hurts were teaching Enos about offensive strategy.... and it went in one ear and out the other.

1582805438479.png

Funny, but sadly probably true. You know Enos thinks he knows it all already.

It’s because the two A-backs are lined up on the wings like a tight end or H back instead of in the backfield like a traditional wishbone.

I didn't realize they were spread that far out, but point well taken!

DTP dropping the early morning truth bombs.

Last edited:
In addition, the rules are offense friendly...

This too, for sure. Say what you will about old Miami defenses, but even if you could import those teams to the current day, they wouldn't be allowed to play the way they played back then. We'd have at least one player ejected for targeting, every single game.

the fact we lost to GT and Duke (lets not talk about FIU I don't even see them on there)…… WOW

Advertisement
Back