Interesting notes on Clemson that could help us in the game.

Advertisement
Keeping leaning on the **** game for your enjoyment. I call it being miserable. So lick my chesticles...
and you can keep leaning on their ol not having a bunch of starts and ignore every other facet of the game... you can even scream it again if you need to. Take your meds. They had two guards taken in the draft, of course they're gonna loose some starts. They only gave up 18 sacks all last year, but hey **** it, they suck that's history and no indication of how they'll play this year.

Advertisement
and you can keep leaning on their ol not having a bunch of starts and ignore every other facet of the game... you can even scream it again if you need to. Take your meds. They had two guards taken in the draft, of course they're gonna loose some starts. They only gave up 18 sacks all last year, but hey **** it, they suck that's history and no indication of how they'll play this year.
clemson nut guzzling is bad for your health, Dude. And you say you're not miserable? Thanks for sharing. Doesn't change the fact that Canes are going to whoop that ***. Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
clemson nut guzzling is bad for your health, Dude. And you say you're not miserable? Thanks for sharing. Doesn't change the fact that Canes are going to whoop that ***. Go Canes!!!
Man **** off. I posted that we'll need Kings legs to get the W. I don't think clemsons ol will be the deficiency you're making it out to be. If you think that's nut guzzling I don't know what to tell you other than to **** off. Take some midol cause that puzzy is straight dripping.

Advertisement
Man **** off. I posted that we'll need Kings legs to get the W. I don't think clemsons ol will be the deficiency you're making it out to be. If you think that's nut guzzling I don't know what to tell you other than to **** off. Take some midol cause that puzzy is straight dripping.
Very cute. Sticks and stones. I'm up for the challenge of our dl vs that vaunted ol you are so proud of. Im taking are dl all day.

Very cute. Sticks and stones. I'm up for the challenge of our dl vs that vaunted ol you are so proud of. Im taking are dl all day.
Now you're worried about sticks and stones? When did I say they were vaunted? You're just making **** up and responding to things I'm not even saying. Good luck with whatever is in your wheaties today?

Advertisement
Could you break down our OL vs their DL? Controlling the line on both sides would give us the best chance to win. King just needs to be able to get the ball in the hands of his WR and let them go make plays.

This is setting up to be the best shot we have had since the Notre Dame game to become relevant again. Do we know what week we play them yet?

This is setting up like the LSU game. All talk and then the game happened and it wasn't pretty. I for one will be happy to have an undefeated record when we match up.

Advertisement
Back