Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
1565111473753.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd expect that personnel grouping with Amari Carter (or Finley) and Hall alternating as heavy blitzers and Derrick Smith in place of Knowles. The lineup would look closer to this:

DE Hill (standing up)
DE Rousseau (standing up)
DE Garvin (standing up)
LB Pinckney
LB Shaq
DB Bandy
DB Blades
DB Ivey
DB Finley/Carter
DB Smith
DB Hall

You can blitz a LB and a S and still drop 6. Nothing new here. Basically, madness on 3rd and 10+. This is what I hope we keep Franks in on 08/24. Please.

I'd expect that personnel grouping with Amari Carter (or Finley) and Hall alternating as heavy blitzers and Derrick Smith in place of Knowles. The lineup would look closer to this:

DE Hill (standing up)
DE Rousseau (standing up)
DE Garvin (standing up)
LB Pinckney
LB Shaq
DB Bandy
DB Blades
DB Ivey
DB Finley/Carter
DB Smith
DB Hall

You can blitz a LB and a S and still drop 6. Nothing new here. Basically, madness on 3rd and 10+. This is what I hope we keep Franks in on 08/24. Please.

Das it mane. Would you typically have a cover 1 deep safety to protect in this scheme? If so, I was thinking more like 3-2-6 alignment with the LBs being Shaq and Romeo and Carter was the striker (he played in the box quite a bit last year, blitzed, etc) and the other 4 DBs being: Ivey/Bandy/Blades as covers and then DSmith roaming the middle and then Bubba overtop everyone.

Advertisement
Back