Interesting info

Advertisement
Neal is as much of a Miami lean as is possible , no guarantees in this but I’d be shocked if he didn’t come.

And I rarely get shocked in this clown show called recruiting.

I will say this though. It was telling that all of our top targets were at other schools spring games this week.

As in good thing or bad ?

I looked at it like this . For almost the past month all our top targets have visted some multiple times for spring practice or scrimmage. FSU nor UF or Michigan or Oklahoma had them all on campus at the sametime like we did.

I gotta trust Richt here. He knew all these spring games would take place the same day same weekend. So instead of fighting to get certain recruits on campus just for spring game he got them to come weeks before. Go back and look at those lists we had on those multiple weekends.

Last edited:
Just going to add that Bogle made a social media post today with the banner "I hate Gibbons. Transfer season. Might go join my brothers at IMG"

FWIW

"Hates gibbons?" This kid is really dramatic...Starting to think we on't win this one. Kevin Harris would make a nice replacement.

Advertisement
"Hates gibbons?" This kid is really dramatic...Starting to think we on't win this one. Kevin Harris would make a nice replacement.

yup - but i went back to see if the post was still up. I think he got detention today - there's a brief flash of some kind of detention pass or note. Maybe he was just ticked off.....

You're being too obvious to last long. If you want to have longevity in your troll game you gotta be more subtle.

No sht. The trolling we've been getting the last few months has been pathetic. I know we ended with 3 losses, but I think last season should have earned us some half decent trolling. We deserve better.

Advertisement
Man, why are we so cold on the trail right now? Cornball at FSU and the never ending dumpster fire that is UF have a bunch of momentum what happened? Can make the argument we lost the last few games but look at the years they had...

I’ll add some kids are unhappy how we handled the Fuller recruitment, but this will be more of a short term thing not long term.

Sucks for us that if we don’t offer kids early they hold that against us and when we do and slow play they hold it against us. Any other team it wouldn’t get the same reaction.

I knew it. I said we’ve got to be more cautious on accepting commitments. Wouldn’t be surprised to see more OOS kids coming from GA and national level. Our SFLA divas don’t give us a pass.

Man, why are we so cold on the trail right now? Cornball at FSU and the never ending dumpster fire that is UF have a bunch of momentum what happened? Can make the argument we lost the last few games but look at the years they had...

Don't think it has anything to do with wins/losses right now. It's about the Spring game weekend high and new staffs, etc.

You've had your finger on the pulse for a few different guys.

What makes you say your second statement?

Why does someone care about another kids offer? Would Dunamore come here if we did offer or is it one of those things where he just wants to be mad that we didnt offer?

It’s what some of kids overheard through conversations

Advertisement
I have a feeling for whatever cornball Willie is offering FSU is hot right now, the staff can recruit, but who knows if they can coach. I watched there spring game replay and the D looked like 💩.

I think we need a couple of good solid core commits and we will be fine. We play in the Atlantic and have good coaches, we will get our kids.

Not worried about FSU at all, we gone beat the **** out of them in front of numerous recruits soon enough. Then the kids will see Willie cornball *** can’t coach for ****.

Advertisement
it seems like the staff is really dropping the ball on the recruiting side of things.

I don’t think they are, lots of smoke and mirrors with Willie and FSU is hot right now. But with Fuller our coaches know better than that, should have never allowed him to commit. Only mistake they’ve made

No sht. The trolling we've been getting the last few months has been pathetic. I know we ended with 3 losses, but I think last season should have earned us some half decent trolling. We deserve better.

Dan Sileo Jr wasn't enough for you?

I knew it. I said we’ve got to be more cautious on accepting commitments. Wouldn’t be surprised to see more OOS kids coming from GA and national level. Our SFLA divas don’t give us a pass.
See how UGA did Wildgoose; didn’t stop So Fla kids going there, did it? I’m tired of these brats using whatever excuse to leave. Either have pride for the turf or chuck and jive for the fans that can give two f’s bout u when u leave.

Advertisement
Back