Interesting info

Advertisement
Either way I think all three Big Florida schools are going to be just fine.

Bogle I don’t know kid could be totally trolling and maybe he is all Miami but his social media and other stuff trolls hard and or trying to get all his boys offered.

I’ll add some kids are unhappy how we handled the Fuller recruitment, but this will be more of a short term thing not long term.

Sucks for us that if we don’t offer kids early they hold that against us and when we do and slow play they hold it against us. Any other team it wouldn’t get the same reaction.
it seems like the staff is really dropping the ball on the recruiting side of things.

Advertisement
I smell Bravo Sierra. Someone is giving out false signals here. Don’t know if it’s the “sources” the coaches or the recruits or even the posters.
Funny how when some other schools offer recruits down here there seems to be no strings attached about “my boy” getting offered too.
Everyone thought the AH 4 wanted to play together. Looks like the gave Zero F’s about that.

Last edited:
If rosier starts it shows Jarren and Perry Didn't have it in them, if I was a receiver I wouldn't want to go to a school with 3 QBs without game experience

You're being too obvious to last long. If you want to have longevity in your troll game you gotta be more subtle.

Either way I think all three Big Florida schools are going to be just fine.

Bogle I don’t know kid could be totally trolling and maybe he is all Miami but his social media and other stuff trolls hard and or trying to get all his boys offered.

yeah, I have felt this about Bogle a lot recently - I thought maybe it was an attention thing

Advertisement
Wow if Searles blows it on Neal the backlash would be unbearable.

Why does Bogle care so much if he knows Dunmore isn’t going to be a Cane regardless?

Maybe its a matter of pride to Dunmore. Haven't we offered virtually all those guys he hangs or plays 7v7 with?

If we basing it off twitter this what I got:
247 posted a pic of Bogle at FSU.
Maurice Goolsby (FSU commit) quoted it saying "stop playing G"
Then sorrells said (Bogle know whats up we not really speaking on it rn though"
Bogle then said to that "its silent" with a shush emoji
Take it for what you want but those boys (Bogle and Sorrells) have been talking about playing together for a long time. I think that if they wanna do that we in a good spot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will say this though. It was telling that all of our top targets were at other schools spring games this week.
I think it was the Bluestein radio show when he mentioned that Miami scheduling a lot of visits before the spring game would result in this.

Im not sure why we dont put Richt JR and Brown on more targets. Same thing w Dugans this cycle since we seem like we may only take only WR.

Anyway, Paradise will tell us everything we need to know.

Advertisement
Back