Interesting info

MiamiChris

Freshman
As you all know Lucas finally committed to FSU, that’s over and done with, I just wanna share some other tid bits (not much positive from my notes).

Evan Neal as we all know had an amazing visit at FSU but without mom. Mom is a HUGE canes fan and I think it will matter more in his recruitment. One problem is I don’t think he is vibing well with a position coach of ours. Will be interesting.

Bogle- all I will say is if we want to lock him up it will go a LONG way if we offer Dunmore and almost to the point he commits to us. I think this is a large part of his recruitment.

Advertisement
As you all know Lucas finally committed to FSU, that’s over and done with, I just wanna share some other tid bits (not much positive from my notes).

Evan Neal as we all know had an amazing visit at FSU but without mom. Mom is a HUGE canes fan and I think it will matter more in his recruitment. One problem is I don’t think he is vibing well with a position coach of ours. Will be interesting.

Bogle- all I will say is if we want to lock him up it will go a LONG way if we offer Dunmore and almost to the point he commits to us. I think this is a large part of his recruitment.

You've had your finger on the pulse for a few different guys.

What makes you say your second statement?

Why does someone care about another kids offer? Would Dunamore come here if we did offer or is it one of those things where he just wants to be mad that we didnt offer?

So is Bogle trying to get Dunmore offered or is Bogle looking for an excuse to dip to fspoo?

Advertisement
need to get this info to searls, duggans, manny, and richt. they might be playing with fire. don't want the class to fall apart.

Advertisement
I thought if we offered Sorrels that would help get Bogle locked in, now it's Dunmore?
Are we negotiating with a terrorist here or what? Lol

I agree we should offer Dunmore because he's a great route runner & has good hands, but why the f*ck do we always have to jump through hoops for these kids? Why can't they just evaluate us on their own merits & either pick us or not based on what they feel is the best fit for them for the next 3-4 years? Smh lol

Appreciate the info MC, but got **** man I wish we didn't have to waste time with all this sh*t for just one class, just one.

I thought if we offered Sorrels that would help get Bogle locked in, now it's Dunmore?
Are we negotiating with a terrorist here or what? Lol

I agree we should offer Dunmore because he's a great route runner & has good hands, but why the f*ck do we always have to jump through hoops for these kids? Why can't they just evaluate us on their own merits & either pick us or not based on what they feel is the best fit for them for the next 3-4 years? Smh lol

Appreciate the info MC, but got **** man I wish we didn't have to waste time with all this sh*t for just one class, just one.
we aint offer sorrels yet?

Like I said this class with be terrible and with Rozier starting at QB all the WRs we have committed in 2020 will bail.

Advertisement

e.

Right...Teams put UM through the ringer. And I'm glad Richt has (at times) put his foot down.

Advertisement
I’ll add some kids are unhappy how we handled the Fuller recruitment, but this will be more of a short term thing not long term.

Sucks for us that if we don’t offer kids early they hold that against us and when we do and slow play they hold it against us. Any other team it wouldn’t get the same reaction.

FWIW, a couple of weeks ago I was at a restaurant sitting next to a couple with two teenage kids. We started chatting, and it turns out both kids were football players at Gibbons. They both told me that Bogle is torn between UM and FSU and doesnt know what to do. I replied "doesnt he wear UM stuff at school" and they said yes, but privately he talks up FSU as much or even more than UM. TIFWIW.

I’ll add some kids are unhappy how we handled the Fuller recruitment, but this will be more of a short term thing not long term.

Sucks for us that if we don’t offer kids early they hold that against us and when we do and slow play they hold it against us. Any other team it wouldn’t get the same reaction.

Ya I was wondering why we did that, esp if you aren't gonna offer Dunmore. I wouldn't offer any of them early...Just like the way Logan and Dunn stuff played out. "Offering" them then less than a day later tell them can't commit? Don't offer 'em and tell them you are recruiting them.

So why Miami find out why Miami is treated differently

Advertisement
Back