Interesting comments about enos

Advertisement
Devil's advocate, don't crucify me: There could be some truth to that. It's pretty clear Enos was a giant *******, I can't even imagine how big of a **** he was in the locker room. I played for a coach like that and yeah, he didn't get the most out of me either.

I'm not defending JW nor his comments about "not giving it his all", but tons of coaches are gigantic ******** and that's not the only way to run things.
I agree...I wonder if Enos got worse as the season progressed one he knew he wasn’t going to be retained. I think Enos and manny did not get along from the very beginning and as the season wore on their relationship and, in turn, the teams inner turmoil got worse too.

Will give him the benefit of the doubt—as Enos was a complete flop, failure and bad fit—but Williams has still come off soft and entitled.

Again, he's a kid and will only be a r-sophomore next year—so hopefully the new OC and another year under his belt have him ready to go nine months from now.

Article title
Qb coach: Miami’s Williams ‘locked in’ to ‘prove narrative wrong’

Avery said Williams, whom he has coached since the quarterback’s 10th-grade season, did not gel with Enos from the start.

“I’m not sure if the last offensive coordinator was the best fit with Jarren,’’ Avery, 33, told the Herald. “He wasn’t a good fit in terms of personality and a bunch of different things. I knew that early on when he got there. He even made Jarren do things that just as a quarterback he doesn’t typically do. When somebody tries to change you that much it makes it pretty hard to be successful.

hes got issues man.

Article title

Avery said Williams, whom he has coached since the quarterback’s 10th-grade season, did not gel with Enos from the start.

“I’m not sure if the last offensive coordinator was the best fit with Jarren,’’ Avery, 33, told the Herald. “He wasn’t a good fit in terms of personality and a bunch of different things. I knew that early on when he got there. He even made Jarren do things that just as a quarterback he doesn’t typically do. When somebody tries to change you that much it makes it pretty hard to be successful.

Suitcase is who I think he is

Advertisement
Well we went after Hurts hard and he decided not to play for Enos when he had a choice.
You and I both know it wasn't because he didn't want to play for Enos. A LOT of other factors were involved. Obviously he chose wisely, since he at least made it to the playoffs, instead of at a 6-6 team.

Lol the vibe on Jarren up in here reminds me of what people used to say about CM Punk in WWE.

Only time will tell but facts are he's been consistently inconsistent.

Jarren is a soft mopey loser and Penos is a bad coach and an *******.

Funny how their tune changed, though. From August:

Look...

N Perry is the ONLY QB on roster that likes to get on tail.

He even makes home movies about his passionate hobby.

Advertisement
Good fit? GTFOH. News flash to Williams: the world doesn't revolve around you. Grow up. Good luck finding the right fit when you put your name in portal.

Enos is literally unemployable...that said...anyone that played this game KNOWS JW played only when HE wanted to play...it was quite obvious.

been saying this since week 1 glad everyone is on board. lol

suitcase sucks. Loser in HS loser always. **** mentality. Skinny and somehow fat at the same time. Can’t beat you with his arm, legs, or head. Will never sniff the league.

his QB coach is also a tool.

Advertisement
Devil's advocate, don't crucify me: There could be some truth to that. It's pretty clear Enos was a giant *******, I can't even imagine how big of a **** he was in the locker room. I played for a coach like that and yeah, he didn't get the most out of me either.

I'm not defending JW nor his comments about "not giving it his all", but tons of coaches are gigantic ******** and that's not the only way to run things.
Been there. I too, had a coach like this back in the day, and he absolutely sucked all of the joy out of the game for me that season. I’m an EXTREMELY positive person in all facets of my life, but was I miserable playing for that guy, and that impacts your play big too.

I also had a boss like that years ago....extremely negative and a gigantic *******. I walked away from huge $$$$ - without even having another offer lined up - just to get away from the guy. Stayed late one afternoon, cleaned out my desk and dropped my resignation later on his desk.

Had the same exact thought. Those guys want to be the best, so they take coaching well.

As much as I trashed Enos, how the **** can you win with QBs like this?
You tend to take coaching better when your coach gets results. You can’t ride guys then flop when it’s your turn to perform and then excoriate your guys to the press.

Tua and Hurts didn’t play under Penos the OC. Their OC got results, and they won. So it’s easier to fall in line. Tua was also raised by a dad who beat him for losing so I’m sure he has some demons brewing inside.

Hurts had his chance to join Penos if he thought so highly of him. He opted not to.

Article title

I don't care what his QB coach has to say. Didn't like Williams' attitude this pass season. Like Mike Singletary said "I want winners!!!' Give me guys with winning attitudes that won't quit. Not even for a minute let a lone a day.

The QB competition is back to square one. There is no incumbent.

Advertisement

Article title

LMAO what the F does a kid almost fresh out of high school know about being a great college QB. Tried to change Jarren, well no 💩 Jarren probably does many many things wrong that Enos tried to fix.

Enos sucks balls as OC but dude knows how to coach QBs, Williams is softer than Charmon and weak minded.

i still believe in Jarren, i can't disreguard his performance vs UF, @UNC, @FSU, and Louisville ... not to mention his save vs Pitt ... he had some stinkers, but i think he has something to build with

Advertisement
Back