Interesting breakdown of Gattis's redzone calls.

Advertisement
F*ck that's painful. Other than clearly having an ax to grind, this guy's pretty much on the money. He says Gattic can't call plays, but most of what he showed was the players not executing. Yes, that's on Gattis.

Fine, Gattis is f*cking up, but at least CiS can blame him for the right things. His problem isn't that he can't call plays, it's that he's not getting good performances out of his guys. His WR aren't getting open, catching, or blocking. They didn't get open enough, but they did enough that if they could catch or block I think we would have won.

And TVD? Get off his ***, who's he going to throw to? WR aren't getting open, and when they are they don't catch the ball. That's not on the QB or the OC, it's on the WRs and/or the WR coach. And we all know who that is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ya’ll gotta stop giving these attention whores exactly what they’re looking for - attention. Opinions are like ******** - everyone’s got one. I don’t know who this clown is and don’t want to know who he is.

F*ck that's painful. Other than clearly having an ax to grind, this guy's pretty much on the money. He says Gattic can't call plays, but most of what he showed was the players not executing. Yes, that's on Gattis.

Fine, Gattis is f*cking up, but at least CiS can blame him for the right things. His problem isn't that he can't call plays, it's that he's not getting good performances out of his guys. His WR aren't getting open, catching, or blocking. They didn't get open enough, but they did enough that if they could catch or block I think we would have won.

And TVD? Get off his ***, who's he going to throw to? WR aren't getting open, and when they are they don't catch the ball. That's not on the QB or the OC, it's on the WRs and/or the WR coach. And we all know who that is.

My one complaint when this coaching staff was hired was that their wasn't a wr coach districtly dedicated to the wr's. I thought we should of hired a wr coach and not 2 d-line coaches.

My one complaint when this coaching staff was hired was that their wasn't a wr coach districtly dedicated to the wr's. I thought we should of hired a wr coach and not 2 d-line coaches.
gattis tech is a WR coach by trade. his recruiting and his position group is the worst on the staff right now. hopefully we use the next two weeks to have a come to Jesus moment

Advertisement
Yeah, I don't see how anyone could disagree with you at this point. It's clear we aren't getting the most out of our WRs. They may not be the most talented, but we don't need that from them. We just need them to tighten up their routes and catch the **** ball. I'm all for a WR coach if that will help.

gattis tech is a WR coach by trade. his recruiting and his position group is the worst on the staff right now. hopefully we use the next two weeks to have a come to Jesus moment

I know but I would think its harder to be a OC/Wr-coach than it is a OC/Qb coach because your getting less players prepared to play a game while still focusing on coordinating a entire offense.

Advertisement
Yeah, I don't see how anyone could disagree with you at this point. It's clear we aren't getting the most out of our WRs. They may not be the most talented, but we don't need that from them. We just need them to tighten up their routes and catch the **** ball. I'm all for a WR coach if that will help.
to Marios credit, he wasn't choice 1. b Mac was the wr coach

I know but I would think its harder to be a OC/Wr-coach than it is a OC/Qb coach because your getting less players prepared to play a game while still focusing on coordinating a entire offense.
not disagreeing esp based on results.

Advertisement
Back