INSTANT REACTION: Miami Hurricanes 2024 Schedule Reveal

I like your spirit
Mark Richt who came to Miami with 15 years of HC experience didn't the support from Miami in resources, money and staff like Mario. Richt donated 1 million of his own money to the building of the indoor facility! He still went 9 and 4 year 1 and 10 and 3 year 2. Why are we kissing Mario *** about this? You have to win! Period! You think LSU Chip Kelly who is 283 and 103 with championship on his resume at lower levels but still championship, he went 5 and 7 and 7 and 6, his first 2 years at LSU, those LSU fans wouldn't be on his ***! They wouldn't care about his resume. Brian Kelly record dwarfs Mario record!

Advertisement
Mark Richt who came to Miami with 15 years of HC experience didn't the support from Miami in resources, money and staff like Mario. Richt donated 1 million of his own money to the building of the indoor facility! He still went 9 and 4 year 1 and 10 and 3 year 2. Why are we kissing Mario *** about this? You have to win! Period! You think LSU Chip Kelly who is 283 and 103 with championship on his resume at lower levels but still championship, he went 5 and 7 and 7 and 6, his first 2 years at LSU, those LSU fans wouldn't be on his ***! They wouldn't care about his resume. Brian Kelly record dwarfs Mario record!
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

If Mario doesn’t clean up the penalties then the annual “We’ll win 10 games with this easy schedule” won’t even matter……… Mario is the wildcard
Your right about the penalties. That is something the Mario *** kissers or those who don't want Mario criticize fail to mention. Mario out of his own mouth, he mention, Miami will be discipline. I don't want to here about him having his own guys. He is paid to coach. But, lets talk about that! I will give him year one. However, he brought in 13 transfer year one and 24 recruits. Year two, the roster was his because he brought in another 10 transfer and another 20 plus HS recruits. That is over 60 players that were brought in and approved by Mario and staff the start of this past season.

Your right about the penalties. That is something the Mario *** kissers or those who don't want Mario criticize fail to mention. Mario out of his own mouth, he mention, Miami will be discipline. I don't want to here about him having his own guys. He is paid to coach. But, lets talk about that! I will give him year one. However, he brought in 13 transfer year one and 24 recruits. Year two, the roster was his because he brought in another 10 transfer and another 20 plus HS recruits. That is over 60 players that were brought in and approved by Mario and staff the start of this past season.
Can you show me an example of the Mario *** kissers?

A specific post please I would like to see who you are yelling at

STATEMENT year Mario!!

Have the opportunity to be State Champs with UF, USF and FSU on the schedule.
Have an opportunity to win 10 games for only the 2nd time in the last decade
Have an opportunity to play for an ACC Title
Have an opportunity to play in the expanded CFB Playoff

Zero excuses next year!

Advertisement
8-4 would look like "improvement" but the reality is that would probably be a failure to most fans bc of that schedule. Geezzz the more u look at it the more u think 9-3 has to be the floor.

I also think that season ticket holders,like myself, are getting ripped off. God that home schedule is trash. FAMU as a home opener is 🤮. Stop scheduling FAMU, BCC, central Connecticut state, savannah state, or Charleston southern. Idc if they need the money. Schedule FAU or UCF.
9-3 would still feel like a kick in the nuts to be honest. This team has EVERYTHING in place to be 10-2 even 11-1 with that schedule. GET IT DONE!!!

9-3 would still feel like a kick in the nuts to be honest. This team has EVERYTHING in place to be 10-2 even 11-1 with that schedule. GET IT DONE!!!
I'd say the same but I've gotten conditioned to losing 1 or 2 games we have no business losing a year. I think 10 wins should b the floor but we r going to lose a game we have no business losing. I'm thinking either that Duke game or Syracuse.

Advertisement
Schedule appears to be extremely favorable "on paper". Outside of FSU, Lville (depending on how all these transfers mesh) and I guess on the road at the swamp nothing looks overly daunting...but can us fans ever trust Miami to do what they're supposed to do? VT and USF both have mobile QBs that could give miami some trouble so you never know but if Cam Ward is who we think he is and the team stays relatively healthy, anything less than 10-2 would be a major disappointment...
I've heard this story before too many times. Not getting me a 21st 22nd time

Advertisement
Not to me TBH. Year one was a purge of the team mentality.

That bore fruit with the 2nd year iteration, we lost games but never gave up. I wanted 8-4 last year. We still underperformed.

9-3 is the baseline year 3.

We land a legit WR1 and another CB we are a big problem at this point.
Ok, I can see that. How about getting blown out by MTSU?

Advertisement
My expectation is 9-3 MINIMUM

@RVACane
@cway313

Just establishing this baseline today for the guys who lump me into team slurp.
With Ward and who we have this should be a 9-10 win team. I really want to see 10 and think that’s what we should be with this schedule. I’m hoping we run the right offense with Ward. That’s my biggest fear. Messing up this year would be ominous for us on too many levels.

I've heard this story before too many times. Not getting me a 21st 22nd time
Fair enough but that's why I put the statement in there saying could fans actually trust miami to do what they should do...answer for the last 2 decades has been no. Either way the 2024 schedule does not have a lot of big name programs on there. No clemson, no UNC, no NC state. An FSU team who has got to take a step back from all the player turnover and a florida team that was bad last yr... but with Miami u just never know what they'll do

With Ward and who we have this should be a 9-10 win team. I really want to see 10 and think that’s what we should be with this schedule. I’m hoping we run the right offense with Ward. That’s my biggest fear. Messing up this year would be ominous for us on too many levels.
RVA, ain't no point in worrying until we play UF at SwampAss on 8/31.

But I agree though lol

Advertisement
Back