INSIDE MIAMI RECRUITING, Sunday the Fourth

Lol oh he goin to Georgia because his sister got a job.. lmao u gots can’t make this stuff up!!!

Advertisement
Of course they did, that's just fact.

They wouldn't need to though. Right now they are the better program as it relates to Miami. Maybe pay him to keep pace with other contenders, but not Miami. You guys always think schools pay kids away from Miami. They pay to keep them away from legit contenders.

Are you a moron? Do you know who our CB coach is and his relation to Tyson? Rumph has known Tyson since he was a grade schooler, got him and his dad to AH. But you think Tyson is willing to leave Miami and Rumph because UGA is the "better" program. Stupid stupid stupid.

Dude is a troll. Im sure he can't produce one post that is a positive comment about the canes. I wouldn't pay him any attention

I have admitted many times I'm no fan of CMR. That's no secret. He's not the guy.

And you sir are not A guy.

Lol oh he goin to Georgia because his sister got a job.. lmao u gots can’t make this stuff up!!!

lol this info came straight from the UGA boards. Cane fans aint the ones making this up.

Whatever helps you sleep at night mane, this **** happens every year and somebody comes up with a bullshyt xcuse.... it’s obvious that these players and parents don’t respect rumph as a coach... Visons soon come

Advertisement

lol this info came straight from the UGA boards. Cane fans aint the ones making this up.

Whatever helps you sleep at night mane, this **** happens every year and somebody comes up with a bullshyt xcuse.... it’s obvious that these players and parents don’t respect rumph as a coach... Visons soon come

You know less than you think.

Your boys just got a big commit this weekend

Dee literally said this too. Just salty that none of them are considering FSU?

Advertisement
Are you a moron? Do you know who our CB coach is and his relation to Tyson? Rumph has known Tyson since he was a grade schooler, got him and his dad to AH. But you think Tyson is willing to leave Miami and Rumph because UGA is the "better" program. Stupid stupid stupid.

Dude is a troll. Im sure he can't produce one post that is a positive comment about the canes. I wouldn't pay him any attention

I have admitted many times I'm no fan of CMR. That's no secret. He's not the guy.

And you’re not the poster. Shut up.

Are you a ****** dude? I have said it since the day they hired him. Do some research Corky.
NYStateofmind is really ugly when he gets mad.

Advertisement
Both Ariz and Ivins say Campbell to Georgia. Tough to overcome.

Not really. Last year they both were saying Henderson and that other clown to Miami. It's whatever in some cases

Henderson was in this class until he showed a lack of character during his HS All Star game, and Manny pulled his offer..
No. Not accurate. Arriz and Ivins were just wrong. Randy won the battle.

There's some revisionist history going on.

Henderson didn't start at the all-star game and sulked like a little bytch as a result -- that's a fact. The story goes that Rumph called him and lit into him for having a bad attitude, which got Henderson's panties in a wad and he bolted.

Henderson's a bytch and Edwards is dumb. Those are also facts.

Last edited:
What if TC does go to Georgia so his sister can have that job, and he hates it there. There will be so much resentment between the two. TC will have nfl money in three years, and I’m sure she can find a job in South Florida with her brother goint to Miami. Plus, she might not even like Atlanta. My sister moved there 1.5 years ago and I hate it there. Traffic is horrible!

Last year Holloman didn’t come cause we didn’t give his brother a scholy. This year we might lose tc cause of a job offer? Im not buying it. What job did she get that we can’t give her at UM? And where did this rumor start? Sounds like an excuse to pick uga if that’s the case.
Was it his fam on here? If yes then I apologize. So many threads and pages I must have missed it.

We could offer his sister the same job but richt doesnt do **** like that. Richt is one of these by the book guy who won't break any rules. Georgia is down to do whatever to land the recruit. Thats why we lose out on kids who are looking for something extra from the school.

Advertisement
If TC was going to UGa he wouldn't have took the official to Miami. Also had his parents on a tour at the end of the OV. UGa isn't confident that he's a guarantee either.

Ivins and everyone else is just parroting old info. Doubt TC hit up UGa and said don't worry I'm coming and it somehow got out in the span of a couple hours.

Chatfield didn't come on an unofficial so that does make it a toss up with him but I'm confident we getting everybody else.

If TC was going to UGa he wouldn't have took the official to Miami. Also had his parents on a tour at the end of the OV. UGa isn't confident that he's a guarantee either.

Ivins and everyone else is just parroting old info. Doubt TC hit up UGa and said don't worry I'm coming and it somehow got out in the span of a couple hours.

Chatfield didn't come on an unofficial so that does make it a toss up with him but I'm confident we getting everybody else.

You think Campbell would straight up disrespect Rumph by not taking an OV? No.

Advertisement
Back