INSIDE MIAMI RECRUITING, Sunday the Fourth

Real curious on the Campbell sources....seems he doesn't talk much to anyone, and was in campus today. Not sure how it could be out that he's already decided UM couldn't catch up to Ga.

It started at some random kid at his school saw him wearing his free UGA backpack around. Then some random reporter who never talked to him got a "vibe" at an allstar game or at his UGA OV.

Lets not all forget they are late into this game and they originally wanted Frierson who we got.

Advertisement
Someone on one of the threads had a great idea about the AH4 pulling out turnover chains aside from picking the regular hats with the team logo on NSD. Ever since I’ve seen that post I’ve been throwing that idea at the AH4 on Twitter lol. Imagine how epic that would be. Who ever it was with the great idea take a bow.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just weird that the AH4 has all that secrecy all through the season then all of a sudden, they let everything out a few days before NSD?

nothing has been let out.

I know. The sites are all acting like they know all of this insight information like the kids have been talking.

They have to put something out considering people are paying for that information. Doesn't mean it's going to be accurate information or from reliable sources especially with this group that has been a tough read throughout their recruitment.

Real curious on the Campbell sources....seems he doesn't talk much to anyone, and was in campus today. Not sure how it could be out that he's already decided UM couldn't catch up to Ga.

I'm sure he has already decided, but I'm not sure why people think they know what he's decided. As far as I know the kid has never said, so the fact that so many think we won't get him means very little to me.

Advertisement
If you loved both school a and school b equally. But school b offered your sister a job. What would you chooses? It’s a no brainer

Scrolling through CIS recruiting threads > watching the Super Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Eagles

I can't pull myself to root for a team from Philly, but I hate the Patriots so much

only reason I’m rooting for NE is that thy have aCane on their roster.

You root for the Eagles. Brady tells his kids the Dolphins are the bad guys. The refs support NE like they do ND and Baga. The Jaguars stomped the Pats two weeks ago. The refs gave NE that game. ****, I’ve had less contact during *** than Gilmore had on Jefferies when there was no PI call 5 minutes ago. Yet, Brady got the PI call on 3rd down in his own redzone. Brady actually looks like he’s trying to hard. He’s missing screen passes and overthrowing guys. Without the refs Brady isn’t **** this season. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets hurt in 2nd half.

Both Ariz and Ivins say Campbell to Georgia. Tough to overcome.

Not really. Last year they both were saying Henderson and that other clown to Miami. It's whatever in some cases

Henderson was in this class until he showed a lack of character during his HS All Star game, and Manny pulled his offer..
No. Not accurate. Arriz and Ivins were just wrong. Randy won the battle.

All per AI

-Ivins "Loves" his UM crystal ball for Chatman

-UGA's lead seemingly too big in Campbell's recruiting, so AI flipped his crystal ball to UGA

-Flipped his crystal ball to UF for Chatfield because of latest pro-UF buzz.

-Miami remains alive for PS2, he's torn between LSU, Miami, and Clemson. AI says to keep an eye on this recruitment in the coming days (lol)

-Nesta a cane.

-One person that spoke with Coburn today said he's torn 50-50 with UT and Miami

-Ojomo not cumin

Unfortunately sound about right, we still have an awesome class.
Nesta, Chatman and Ezzard.

Surtain and Campbell are Soflo divas and Coburn is a pipe dream, we got on him way to late.

You couldn't be more incorrect about that.

Advertisement
If you loved both school a and school b equally. But school b offered your sister a job. What would you chooses? It’s a no brainer

Or they came to the table with some cash....most things being equal, might push you one way

My homie James White plays for the Pats. Not rooting for them though, but I’m happy he scored on a personal level. Not rooting for either team. I hope Bane comes up through the ground and ends the game.

Advertisement
Someone on one of the threads had a great idea about the AH4 pulling out turnover chains aside from picking the regular hats with the team logo on NSD. Ever since I’ve seen that post I’ve been throwing that idea at the AH4 on Twitter lol. Imagine how epic that would be. Who ever it was with the great idea take a bow.

I have put it a couple of times on here.

Advertisement
Back