Injuries?

NotoriousJJE

Sophomore
There were some big hits that game. We carried over the physicality from the FSU game. But man, we hurting.

Bush and DP are huge losses. I hope they are ok. I'm glad we have a long week.

Huge win. Go canes

Advertisement
DP has been struggling with that ankle injury for awhile now. he's a tough dude who's gutting it out but you can tell he's not 100%. keeps re-aggravating it every game but keeps on trying to play.

Lots of young guys finally getting physical on a consistent basis. Now they are dropping out bc it's rough out there for young ins.

Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro
Injury to #UM safety Deon Bush is a stinger. Duke Johnson said he's been dealing with it all year

Advertisement
Injury to #UM safety Deon Bush is a stinger. Duke Johnson said he's been dealing with it all year

Man that kid plays with a passion we haven't seen much of in years. It was bound to happen. What a beast he has been though. Good to hear its nothing with concussions.

Lots of young guys finally getting physical on a consistent basis. Now they are dropping out bc it's rough out there for young ins.

Yup. Their bodies aren't really ready for taking it to another level, but they are giving it their all.

Can't wait to see what our two deep looks like with another UTough off-season behind them. We're going to be a problem in the ACC next year, defensively.

Agree. Our D being nasty isn't too far off. Back 7 looks stacked with young talent. Just need to find some disruptive DL.

Man that kid plays with a passion we haven't seen much of in years. It was bound to happen. What a beast he has been though. Good to hear its nothing with concussions.
He's been playing with that all year and he's still throwing his body around reckless as ****?

I love it!

Bush lays the wood. If he was as big as Sean Taylor that RB would have never gotten up. Terrible, terrible call btw. That was not a defenseless player and he hit with his shoulder, not his head.

Advertisement
CAN'T be a stinger!! Ask the ref ... he got flagged for leading with his helmet!! How do you lead with your helmet and hit the guy so hard you get a stinger??? Guess we need to discuss with ref!!

The problem with football anymore is if there is a violent collision it almost automatically gets flagged. On on hand you cannot blame the refs. Whoever threw the flag may have been at an angle where he only saw 2 helmets close together. If the play is not a defenseless receiver they should review it before calling a penalty. It is always a bang bang play and there is no way a ref can tell if it was a helmet to helmet hit.

Bush has been playing very physical... I can't wait till he throws on some more weight... dude is gonna give people concussions... he is very instinctive... them other safeties are garbage... can't wait for carter to get here... I really hope bush gets better... a stinger isn't ht bad but I know the feeling... we need him next game... VT did step up tho... #22 should never be on the field... I would play Swasey before I play that guy... I think Jenkins played well... he is showing signs just not mentally ready as Bush is... he will start 1 day he will put on a lot of weight as well he has the frame for it... I really like Jenkins... I would like 2 see Bush and Jenkins this next game don't think I have seen that combo yet...

Advertisement
Back