Injuries…holler at me

I think he’s close . We should be close to healthy at cb for stretch run minus OJ

Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats
 
If we can get Jaboree Antoine and Xavier back for say Pitt, it will absolutely change how Heatherman plays D against ND. I'd like to see less blitzing and more rushing 3/4 and dropping everyone back. Don't think CJ Carr can beat us that way.
I think Xavier will be back earlier than that. Mario said that he was really close for Clemson so you’d imagine 2 more weeks for FSU, he should be ready to go.

Agreed, Jaboree is sounding more like Pitt or UNC
 
Do all of these injuries have anything to do with the new mix of out S&C staff?

I think it started with that artificial grass crap at Wake Forest.... it might have bit of a give compared to the old Astroturf but I swear it is hard as a rock to fall on, especially to your shoulders, elbows or knees....
...and of course, wearing the Barbie doll version of shoulder pads don't help either.
 
I think he’s close . We should be close to healthy at cb for stretch run minus OJ
Can we make a real run without OJ? I thought OJ had a legit change to be first team AA this season. His ceiling is that high. Ohio St, Bama, Oregon, Indiana all have pretty good talent at WR
 
If we can get Jaboree Antoine and Xavier back for say Pitt, it will absolutely change how Heatherman plays D against ND. I'd like to see less blitzing and more rushing 3/4 and dropping everyone back. Don't think CJ Carr can beat us that way.
I don't like rushing only three. Any half decent QB can pick you apart with time. Canes strength is that front four creating havoc without blitizing.
 
Can we make a real run without OJ? I thought OJ had a legit change to be first team AA this season. His ceiling is that high. Ohio St, Bama, Oregon, Indiana all have pretty good talent at WR
Yes. Xavier and O'Connor are very good CBs and Jaboree is good too. It would certainly be nice to have OJ also, but if everyone else is healthy I think we're good.
 
Yes. Xavier and O'Connor are very good CBs and Jaboree is good too. It would certainly be nice to have OJ also, but if everyone else is healthy I think we're good.
It allows Fitzgerald to get back to safety. With Poyser and Dunnigan, you can have a three headed monster back there. Thornton needs to stay in the **** box all the time. Give that dude more than ten yards of space and you'll be getting missed tackles.
 
Get all these dudes back to end the regular season, except OJ and just make sure he’s fully ready to go for playoff run in late December/ January.
 
Can we make a real run without OJ? I thought OJ had a legit change to be first team AA this season. His ceiling is that high. Ohio St, Bama, Oregon, Indiana all have pretty good talent at WR
I think so but there’s still a chance he’s back late in year but like I said that’s best case imo.
 
Can we make a real run without OJ? I thought OJ had a legit change to be first team AA this season. His ceiling is that high. Ohio St, Bama, Oregon, Indiana all have pretty good talent at WR
The DB's had the injury bug last year, and we made it to the championship game.
 
I think so but there’s still a chance he’s back late in year but like I said that’s best case imo.
Obviously, I wish everyone were healthy right now, but this has been a great opportunity for the young DBs to get valuable experience. Their development timeline has definitely been accelerated, and that experience could pay off in a big way if their name is called in December or January.
 
Back
Top