Injuries…holler at me

I was like 50 yards away from McCoy when he was coming off the field after his injury. You could hear him screaming in anger from that far away with 70,000 people in attendance. I dont ever recall hearing anything like that in a stadium.
I don't know if I've ever seen an athlete appear to be in so much agony without at least a compound fracture. Good on him for coming back in, but that writhing display was wild.
 
Mario isn’t gonna give us sh*t about injuries, especially going into FSU.

I’m sure McCoy, Lightfoot, Lucas, etc. will all be questionable on the report next week leading up to gameday too.
 
Facts. He will return for the quarterfinals 🙌🏼💚🧡
Clearly you can see the jump that was made to get here. All year. I didn’t say all season. Where’s the lie?

IMG_8601.jpeg
 
Need a little luck to win championships and unfortunately that’s not on our side with all these injuries. At this point, that’s the only thing stopping us from winning #6.
 
I don't know if I've ever seen an athlete appear to be in so much agony without at least a compound fracture. Good on him for coming back in, but that writhing display was wild.

Not being a ****, but have you ever dislocated your shoulder? I have. And what's funny about your post, is I did have a compound fracture of my forearm, both bones snapped and went on top of each other, so my forearm had a nice "Z" in it, and when I dislocated my shoulder, the pain was probably 100X worse than the compound fracture.

If that was a dislocated shoulder for McCoy, I get the reaction. It feels like your arm just got sawed off.
 
Mario isn’t gonna give us sh*t about injuries, especially going into FSU.

I’m sure McCoy, Lightfoot, Lucas, etc. will all be questionable on the report next week leading up to gameday too.
Won’t be next week. We have a bye.
 
Is Justin Scott okay? Someone mentioned him as well and now I wanna go back and see the last time be got into the game
Haven’t heard about hin all year . If he’s playing he been quite . Hopefully we get a lot back by the nd game
 
I was like 50 yards away from McCoy when he was coming off the field after his injury. You could hear him screaming in anger from that far away with 70,000 people in attendance. I dont ever recall hearing anything like that in a stadium.
He was cussing like ****. He walked right by me
 
Not being a ****, but have you ever dislocated your shoulder? I have. And what's funny about your post, is I did have a compound fracture of my forearm, both bones snapped and went on top of each other, so my forearm had a nice "Z" in it, and when I dislocated my shoulder, the pain was probably 100X worse than the compound fracture.

If that was a dislocated shoulder for McCoy, I get the reaction. It feels like your arm just got sawed off.
Dislocated shoulder and tore labrum wrestling in college. Ruptured my achilles at age 40 - playing soccer of all things. Broke my calcaneous in two falling off a barn roof (operator error!). So yeah, I know what pain feels like. But we all react differently. That looked like a stinger to me - which does hurt like ****. He's tough for coming back in, maybe just not the stoic sort.
 
Back
Top