Injuries…holler at me

I was like 50 yards away from McCoy when he was coming off the field after his injury. You could hear him screaming in anger from that far away with 70,000 people in attendance. I dont ever recall hearing anything like that in a stadium.
I don't know if I've ever seen an athlete appear to be in so much agony without at least a compound fracture. Good on him for coming back in, but that writhing display was wild.
 
Facts. He will return for the quarterfinals 🙌🏼💚🧡
Clearly you can see the jump that was made to get here. All year. I didn’t say all season. Where’s the lie?

IMG_8601.jpeg
 
I don't know if I've ever seen an athlete appear to be in so much agony without at least a compound fracture. Good on him for coming back in, but that writhing display was wild.

Not being a ****, but have you ever dislocated your shoulder? I have. And what's funny about your post, is I did have a compound fracture of my forearm, both bones snapped and went on top of each other, so my forearm had a nice "Z" in it, and when I dislocated my shoulder, the pain was probably 100X worse than the compound fracture.

If that was a dislocated shoulder for McCoy, I get the reaction. It feels like your arm just got sawed off.
 
Mario isn’t gonna give us sh*t about injuries, especially going into FSU.

I’m sure McCoy, Lightfoot, Lucas, etc. will all be questionable on the report next week leading up to gameday too.
Won’t be next week. We have a bye.
 
I was like 50 yards away from McCoy when he was coming off the field after his injury. You could hear him screaming in anger from that far away with 70,000 people in attendance. I dont ever recall hearing anything like that in a stadium.
He was cussing like ****. He walked right by me
 
Not being a ****, but have you ever dislocated your shoulder? I have. And what's funny about your post, is I did have a compound fracture of my forearm, both bones snapped and went on top of each other, so my forearm had a nice "Z" in it, and when I dislocated my shoulder, the pain was probably 100X worse than the compound fracture.

If that was a dislocated shoulder for McCoy, I get the reaction. It feels like your arm just got sawed off.
Dislocated shoulder and tore labrum wrestling in college. Ruptured my achilles at age 40 - playing soccer of all things. Broke my calcaneous in two falling off a barn roof (operator error!). So yeah, I know what pain feels like. But we all react differently. That looked like a stinger to me - which does hurt like ****. He's tough for coming back in, maybe just not the stoic sort.
 
Not being a ****, but have you ever dislocated your shoulder? I have. And what's funny about your post, is I did have a compound fracture of my forearm, both bones snapped and went on top of each other, so my forearm had a nice "Z" in it, and when I dislocated my shoulder, the pain was probably 100X worse than the compound fracture.

If that was a dislocated shoulder for McCoy, I get the reaction. It feels like your arm just got sawed off.
All injuries are different. Sometimes the worst ones don't hurt. Case in point Thorton for KC yesterday. One of the most bizarre, if not the most bizzare, things I have ever seen on a football field. Dude dislocates his ankle, doesn't even know it, and gets up to celebrate. Then he realizes his foot is sideways. I feel awful for him man. But we really need to stop trying to determine injuries. Did we not learn last year when everyone determined that OJ tore his achilles against OSU?
 
All injuries are different. Sometimes the worst ones don't hurt. Case in point Thorton for KC yesterday. One of the most bizarre, if not the most bizzare, things I have ever seen on a football field. Dude dislocates his ankle, doesn't even know it, and gets up to celebrate. Then he realizes his foot is sideways. I feel awful for him man. But we really need to stop trying to determine injuries. Did we not learn last year when everyone determined that OJ tore his achilles against OSU?
literally this.
 
I don't know if I've ever seen an athlete appear to be in so much agony without at least a compound fracture. Good on him for coming back in, but that writhing display was wild.
Watching Thornton last night just casually point to his foot facing the wrong way was wild
 
D$ on the pod said bye week is obviously coming at a good time and we could see us getting healthy on defense sooner than later.

Lightfoot - said he expects him to be fine, not a long term thing, obviously things can change FSU very much on the table.
Lucas - Always heard FSU as a timetable and he is trending that way, possible we see him for FSU which opens up the defense.
Blount - been dealing with some things, good time for him to reset
Moten - See blount
Antoine - FSU probably pushing it but trending positively.
OJ - "longer term deal unfortunately"
Fletcher - only player on offense I heard him discuss and see Blount's update, mentioned how he missed Cent. Michigan and is getting right.
 
Not being a ****, but have you ever dislocated your shoulder? I have. And what's funny about your post, is I did have a compound fracture of my forearm, both bones snapped and went on top of each other, so my forearm had a nice "Z" in it, and when I dislocated my shoulder, the pain was probably 100X worse than the compound fracture.

If that was a dislocated shoulder for McCoy, I get the reaction. It feels like your arm just got sawed off.
Dislocated my shoulder the first time throwing a pitch and the second time a few weeks later taking a swing. The absolute quickest and most stunning pain I’ve ever had. 99% better after popped back in but found out the hard way it makes you more prone to it once you do it as I had episode 3 swinging a golf club of all things.
 
Thankfully, CIS excels at medical diagnosis, as well as weather forecasting, investment planning, legal/police advice, picking qbs, and most importantly the temperature of meat that goes into your mouth.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top