OrangeBowlMagic
CEO
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2014
- Messages
- 21,105
Does anyone know what Lightfoot hurt? He came back in sweats but no brace anywhere right?
Someone said he was holding his forearm right?Does anyone know what Lightfoot hurt? He came back in sweats but no brace anywhere right?
This bye week couldn’t have come at a better time.This might be the most injured team i can remember through 5 weeks. Truly, this is pure insanity. Need yall to help me sort this is my brain. Correct what I’m missing.
OJ Frédérique - done for most of the year if not all
Lucas - been hurt since week 1, back soon. Maybe.
Antione - been out all year, back soon. Maybe.
EOC - went out but came back, right?
Lightfoot - went out tonight, never returned
Blount - came in banged up, left and didn’t return?
Mali - hurt the shoulder again but came back
Moten - seemed like he was ok after missing last week
McCoy - came back but was clearly hurt
Buchanan - went out and came back, what’s the injury?
Obviously Marty and Moore done for the year.
What am I missing? This is ******* absurd. The whole goddamned team has been hurt in the first 5 weeks.
That bye week is coming at the perfect time. We need it.This might be the most injured team i can remember through 5 weeks. Truly, this is pure insanity. Need yall to help me sort this is my brain. Correct what I’m missing.
OJ Frédérique - done for most of the year if not all
Lucas - been hurt since week 1, back soon. Maybe.
Antione - been out all year, back soon. Maybe.
EOC - went out but came back, right?
Lightfoot - went out tonight, never returned
Blount - came in banged up, left and didn’t return?
Mali - hurt the shoulder again but came back
Moten - seemed like he was ok after missing last week
McCoy - came back but was clearly hurt
Buchanan - went out and came back, what’s the injury?
Obviously Marty and Moore done for the year.
What am I missing? This is ******* absurd. The whole goddamned team has been hurt in the first 5 weeks.
Cantwell played the entire 4q he was the biggest guy on the fieldAre we just going to pretend all season that Cantwell isn’t injured?
Saw that at end. Another one to worry about.O’Conner banged up in his hand. Then Poyser went for kill shot on last play and was grabbing at his arm
Fletcher was playing banged up late.
Seemed like his right arm. Can’t remember the play 2nd quarter?) but he was favoring it and didn’t look serious.Does anyone know what Lightfoot hurt? He came back in sweats but no brace anywhere right?
Ferman (I know…) mentioned concussion, so who the heck knowsDoes anyone know what Lightfoot hurt? He came back in sweats but no brace anywhere right?
There are a couple posters on here who seem to wear one 24/7.Bring back the Stache.... I'm kidding..... Football happens , people get hurt.... Life's hard wear a helmet...
Wouldn’t be surprised he looked shook up on the bullrush sackFerman (I know…) mentioned concussion, so who the heck knows
yeah the way he was flopping around (not being funny) I was omg this looked bad, even my girl was like he looks hurt bad.I thought Mccoy's arm was cut off and he was gonna have to retire from football.
Cantwell played the entire 4q he was the biggest guy on the field
McCoy would have been a huge loss, and Buchanan was also missed. Glad we have both of these guys back. I think McCoy proved his CIS doubters wrong. He is one of the most valuable players on the team. OT is one of the most important pieces on any team, and it’s also a position that requires development. Mirabal knows what he is doing and (once again) that became clear to everyone last night.There was a point last night that I was sure we lost McCoy and Max for the season.