Injuries…holler at me

We had relatively great injury luck last year and now it’s the opposite. That’s football but also Mario has built great depth. We’ll be okay
 
This might be the most injured team i can remember through 5 weeks. Truly, this is pure insanity. Need yall to help me sort this is my brain. Correct what I’m missing.

OJ Frédérique - done for most of the year if not all
Lucas - been hurt since week 1, back soon. Maybe.
Antione - been out all year, back soon. Maybe.
EOC - went out but came back, right?
Lightfoot - went out tonight, never returned
Blount - came in banged up, left and didn’t return?
Mali - hurt the shoulder again but came back
Moten - seemed like he was ok after missing last week
McCoy - came back but was clearly hurt
Buchanan - went out and came back, what’s the injury?

Obviously Marty and Moore done for the year.

What am I missing? This is ******* absurd. The whole goddamned team has been hurt in the first 5 weeks.
This bye week couldn’t have come at a better time.

If it wasn’t for injury we win by another 2 scores.
 
Lightfoot got his left arm caught between players and it got bent awkwardly. I was thinking hyperextended elbow. The prognosis could be all over the map on that one. He was having a great game too. That bullrush right over the tackle was a thing of beauty. Godspeed young man.
 
This might be the most injured team i can remember through 5 weeks. Truly, this is pure insanity. Need yall to help me sort this is my brain. Correct what I’m missing.

OJ Frédérique - done for most of the year if not all
Lucas - been hurt since week 1, back soon. Maybe.
Antione - been out all year, back soon. Maybe.
EOC - went out but came back, right?
Lightfoot - went out tonight, never returned
Blount - came in banged up, left and didn’t return?
Mali - hurt the shoulder again but came back
Moten - seemed like he was ok after missing last week
McCoy - came back but was clearly hurt
Buchanan - went out and came back, what’s the injury?

Obviously Marty and Moore done for the year.

What am I missing? This is ******* absurd. The whole goddamned team has been hurt in the first 5 weeks.
That bye week is coming at the perfect time. We need it.
 
I thought I saw the trainer putting McCoy's arm back into the socket while he was still down on the field. When Mali hit the ground, I was praying it wasn't a fractured collarbone. Anything other than that, and I'm happy.
 
Back
Top