- Joined
- Jul 21, 2012
- Messages
- 9,977
Antoine didn’t travel to my knowledge
I’m so confused as to why he wouldn’t play RT. I mentioned in another thread if maybe it’s like a peanut allergy where he gets a snap at RT and starts choking.Are we just going to pretend all season that Cantwell isn’t injured?
Really? I didn’t see him out there. Is this confirmed? Would be excellent news, but surprising.
he played! took his lumps a bit but had a nice 3rd down stop in coverage early in the game.Didn’t mack play today or was I seeing ****. Number 27 ? Regardless our youngster are stepping. Up and dominating . .
How many sacks sacks did thorton miss ?
I’m so confused as to why he wouldn’t play RT. I mentioned in another thread if maybe it’s like a peanut allergy where he gets a snap at RT and starts choking.
Sacks and tackles.How many sacks sacks did thorton miss ?
Antoine definitely didn’t play. Any stats that list him are wrong.
Mack played TON. I’ll bet he played 40 snaps.
Thornton is borderline unplayable in the secondary. At or near the LOS he’s ok, anything in coverage he is abysmal.
I think this team is at its best with Lucas, EOC and Antoine at corner, Poyser and Bryce at safety, and Dunnigan at nickel. All fully healthy.
Thankfully 2/3 of those DBs will be back soonAntoine definitely didn’t play. Any stats that list him are wrong.
Mack played TON. I’ll bet he played 40 snaps.
Thornton is borderline unplayable in the secondary. At or near the LOS he’s ok, anything in coverage he is abysmal.
I think this team is at its best with Lucas, EOC and Antoine at corner, Poyser and Bryce at safety, and Dunnigan at nickel. All fully healthy.
He did notMarty Brown
Also not sure if Marcelin played.
Ya I just listened to it and I’m guessing it’s pretty badMario said to pray for our guys regarding injuries and hopefully on Tuesday we are “in better shape than what we think”. Does not sound good.
This year reminding me of the Niners. Physical team that practices the way they play on Sundays. Always a ton of injuries.Moore out for the year as well missing in OP.
Seems similar to what the Celtics, OKC, and Warriors all ended up dealing with after championship runs. A more apt 1:1 comparison would be the uptick in injuries the Patriots have suffered just a few games into their season after being very healthy last year.
We play more freshmen in significant roles than anybody else but we are borderline negligent w/ substitutions when the game has been put away. Why in the world was McCoy playing the whole fourth quarter after he was in so much pain earlier? It makes so little sense as to why we wouldn’t have Cantwell in
Just one example however i can use that for so many positions. Poyser **** near knocked somebody, an teammate, out tryna make a tackle late; but why the **** was he in the game in the first place? We have a ridiculous aversion to giving the backups play during garbage time
Obviously guys got injured earlier on but why risk having starters play extra snaps like that? It’s a constant theme that is getting reckless now that we are a 16-game-team instead of a 13-team one