Injuries…holler at me

I’ll tell you this.. if we end up undefeated in the regular season, people can miss me with that SEC/Big 10 BS. If we are 12-0, we are hands down the best team in America because nobody else has come close to the level of adversity we’ve dealt with this season. They better hope and pray we aren’t at least 90% healthy as a roster by seasons end, or everyone else is in big, big trouble.
 
Didn’t mack play today or was I seeing ****. Number 27 ? Regardless our youngster are stepping. Up and dominating . .
he played! took his lumps a bit but had a nice 3rd down stop in coverage early in the game.

Long way to go but he is playable for sure.
 
I’m so confused as to why he wouldn’t play RT. I mentioned in another thread if maybe it’s like a peanut allergy where he gets a snap at RT and starts choking.

Think he’s hurt. There was speculation before the season. Someone at the game said he was on the bike all game and could barely run off the field after PATs. Hes got that sleeve on one of the knees and my guess is he gets it cleaned out after the season
 
Antoine definitely didn’t play. Any stats that list him are wrong.

Mack played TON. I’ll bet he played 40 snaps.

Thornton is borderline unplayable in the secondary. At or near the LOS he’s ok, anything in coverage he is abysmal.

I think this team is at its best with Lucas, EOC and Antoine at corner, Poyser and Bryce at safety, and Dunnigan at nickel. All fully healthy.
 
Antoine definitely didn’t play. Any stats that list him are wrong.

Mack played TON. I’ll bet he played 40 snaps.

Thornton is borderline unplayable in the secondary. At or near the LOS he’s ok, anything in coverage he is abysmal.

I think this team is at its best with Lucas, EOC and Antoine at corner, Poyser and Bryce at safety, and Dunnigan at nickel. All fully healthy.

It’s going to look really different IF/when it happens. The pass efficiency defense will immediately jump
 
Antoine definitely didn’t play. Any stats that list him are wrong.

Mack played TON. I’ll bet he played 40 snaps.

Thornton is borderline unplayable in the secondary. At or near the LOS he’s ok, anything in coverage he is abysmal.

I think this team is at its best with Lucas, EOC and Antoine at corner, Poyser and Bryce at safety, and Dunnigan at nickel. All fully healthy.
Thankfully 2/3 of those DBs will be back soon
 
I hate these injuries but giving all these young players meaningful minutes just means that we’re going to be a force to be reckoned with over the next few years
 
Back
Top