Inheritance

People forget that manny went 8-3 then 7-5, his qb had an acl tear at the end of the 1st year then got hurt again…Then we went on to win 6 of our last 7 games of that season with a first time starter at qb.

Thats trending up, mario trys to paint this situation as some bottom of the barrel rebuild when in reality it was a really good situation to come into and get the ball rolling quick.

Continue the hot streak that ended 2021 and then add his talent acquisition and culture building..We should be in a way better place right now
Add in easy schedules his first 2 years and it looks even worse for Mario.

Advertisement
You gave away your tell too easily. When you think you have a point, you type like a madman. When you're stuck, you fall back on GIFs.
Dude I'm not the one arguing like duke and miami are on the same level.

Im just admiring the performance youre putting on.

Just out of curiosity. Whats dukes record the last 2 years? Whats miamis?

Dude I'm not the one arguing like duke and miami are on the same level.

Im just admiring the performance youre putting on.

Just out of curiosity. Whats dukes record the last 2 years? Whats miamis?

Haha, look who did a little self-reflection.

Duke has a better record than Miami. That doesn't mean Mike Freaking Elko is the guy who is going to win championships someday. I mean, he couldn't score a single point against Louisville.

By the way, compare half the country to Mike Norvell in his first two seasons. Corch, right?

People forget that manny went 8-3 then 7-5, his qb had an acl tear at the end of the 1st year then got hurt again…Then we went on to win 6 of our last 7 games of that season with a first time starter at qb.

Thats trending up, mario trys to paint this situation as some bottom of the barrel rebuild when in reality it was a really good situation to come into and get the ball rolling quick.

Continue the hot streak that ended 2021 and then add his talent acquisition and culture building..We should be in a way better place right now
Wait hold on, you sayin Manny has as many ACC wins in his last 6 games as Mario has in 2 years?! :nba-kobe-bryant-upset:

Advertisement
Advertisement
>
Bruh he might have been a clueless goofy but he wasn’t this bad
What I hate most is when I heard Manny say anything I knew he was trying to play the part. He did all the cliches and gave the corporate answers. He was always in over his head, and I could appreciate the desperation to get it right. Mario is the complete opposite and the results are ****** worse. Mario has a plan and it seems like he used crayon to write it out.

>

What I hate most is when I heard Manny say anything I knew he was trying to play the part. He did all the cliches and gave the corporate answers. He was always in over his head, and I could appreciate the desperation to get it right. Mario is the complete opposite and the results are ****** worse. Mario has a plan and it seems like he used crayon to write it out.
Manny knew 7-5 would get him fired so he tried anything he could to be better than that. Now, were a lot of his ideas bad? Yeah. Was he in over his head? Yeah but he had a desperation to keep his job. Mario is like the owner's son at work who is free to do whatever he wants, regardless of results because he knows he can't get fired.

Advertisement
Manny knew 7-5 would get him fired so he tried anything he could to be better than that. Now, were a lot of his ideas bad? Yeah. Was he in over his head? Yeah but he had a desperation to keep his job. Mario is like the owner's son at work who is free to do whatever he wants, regardless of results because he knows he can't get fired.
Yep.

Advertisement
Where did you write all this stupid **** at before Dec 20, 2021?

But this is so typical and it's why every other fan base in the country knows us as the trashiest fans in America. You clowns aren't capable of having any kind of dialougue.

My diary.
Clap Good Job GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Back