Info regarding Thomas

You guys aren't reading the tea leaves:

1. Kid has not been big on Miami all year.
2. He took a BS official visit.
3. His coach has a serious axe to grind with Golden and Miami.
4. His boy Kirkland got dissed by Miami.

This is going to be the 2013 Marvin Jones/ Lamont Green moment for Miami fans. I would love to be wrong, but the leaves have this kid going elsewhere and probably to FSU imo. Why would anyone think otherwise at this point in time? Golden would be smart to deal with Ice once and for all in a manner beneficial to Miami.

I've been thinking that for a long time, although there are differences. I don't think we ever had a legitimate shot at Jones because his brother had played there. They were probably always in the driver's seat. Lamont Green? Now, what kind of loss was that? How good was he at FSU? Probably one of the most overrated kids ever out of south Florida.

I went back and read his wiki, and I guess he made All-Conference at FSU, but he was nothing great as I recall. Outside of Willie Williams, he was one of the biggest disappointments at LB ever.

Thomas, on the other hand, seems like a real playmaker on defense. We need guys who can make plays. Not just steady, average players. I'd say he's our most important undecided recruit along with the DTs, perhaps even more important.

You're looking at Green in hindsight. Green was the number one player in the nation. Just like no one thinks Thomas will bust, the same was said about Green at the time.

my uncle told me that the reason lamont green went to FSU is that he asked our coaches, if they were going to sit our starting MLB so he could play. our coaches said "no", so he signed with fsu because their LB coach said he would start from day 1.

by the way, our starting MLB at the time was ray lewis.

look how that one turned out.

Advertisement
I should be mad at Golden and the staff for missing out on Collins, but instead I want Golden to succeed more than ever after reading Luke and this Bean guy act like emotional fourteen year olds.

People better remember Luke, the BTW coaches and everyone else who is getting their kicks in tonight, because whenever we're back, they will all be acting like none of this happened and they always supported the Canes. The North Remembers.

No you shouldn't. We recruited him harder and better than anyone else. Some obstacles can't be overcome. The fix was in with that fat load Guntwood/Charlie Fartridge and that douchebag dupe fake redneck RB Charlie Pride.

This was no different than a dude beating the **** out of a guy for 3 rounds in an MMA fight and then losing the decision due to incompetent/rigged judging.

I should be mad at Golden and the staff for missing out on Collins, but instead I want Golden to succeed more than ever after reading Luke and this Bean guy act like emotional fourteen year olds.

People better remember Luke, the BTW coaches and everyone else who is getting their kicks in tonight, because whenever we're back, they will all be acting like none of this happened and they always supported the Canes. The North Remembers.

No you shouldn't. We recruited him harder and better than anyone else. Some obstacles can't be overcome. The fix was in with that fat load Guntwood/Charlie Fartridge and that douchebag dupe fake redneck RB Charlie Pride.

This was no different than a dude beating the **** out of a guy for 3 rounds in an MMA fight and then losing the decision due to incompetent/rigged judging.

Honestly, nothing here makes sense.

I keep thinking when all these kids came to the Duke game.

Guys.....Thomas was never serious about Miami. Its not happening.

From Twitter 5 minutes ago.....

Jesus Wilosn Was asked on twitter who he was looking forward to playing with at FSU and he said, "Matthew Thomas from Booker T. I like him and he's a great player. Hopefully he signs with us and not USC."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back