Influx of Talent at WR: Poll

Which Freshman WR is the most productive in 2020?

• Dazalin Worsham

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • Michael Redding

Votes: 100 39.8%
  • Keshawn Smith

Votes: 86 34.3%
  • Xavier Restrepo

Votes: 53 21.1%

• Total voters
idk, Dazalin Is in the mold of Robby Anderson. Just let him work on the outside and he’s a big play waiting to happen. And his hands are underrated.

problem is that he is a bit undersized (<170) and is still probably not 100% after a major surgery.

Advertisement
problem is that he is a bit undersized (<170) and is still probably not 100% after a major surgery.

watching IG live, he looked WAY better than Restrepo. Theyre not in pads, but I’m pretty sure Wordsham isn’t too hindered by the surgery at this point.

Like them all, not sure yet we will see who does what when pads come on. I do Think people are sleeping on worsham quite a bit though
People are rightly concerned about an 18 year old kid with two hip surgeries in his resume already who didn’t look as electric last year and is very slightly built. I love his potential but those injuries are scary as ****.

Not expecting much from the freshman.

We didn’t land a Stacy Coley or AR15 this cycle IMO. We have some solid guys though I just don’t see game breakers.

Mark Pope was the last game-changing type prospect we landed. I hope to see him turn it up this year though. Most talented WR on the roster right now. It’s his time or no time.

we should land some stud WR in this 21 class though if this season goes well.
I don’t think you need to be a “game breaker” to contribute as a freshman. Smith looks like a polished hungry dude to me. If he gets a fair shot he could do work.

Advertisement
I took Smith.

Tape I saw of Redding didn’t show amazing separation but it was a short vid. Anyone got any tape of him smoking fools?

WR and RB don’t take physical maturity to see the field. Especially with regime/ system change I’m hoping freshman RB AND WR leads in yardage .

Advertisement
I don’t think Restrepo is the most talented but I think whomever dominates the playbook will play more. He seems like the type of kid that will out hustle some others.

Not a knock on the other guys work ethic since this is all completely hypothetical but I just like Restrepos chances. Gut feeling only though.

Advertisement
Back