Influx of Talent at WR: Poll

Which Freshman WR is the most productive in 2020?

• Dazalin Worsham

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • Michael Redding

Votes: 100 39.8%
  • Keshawn Smith

Votes: 86 34.3%
  • Xavier Restrepo

Votes: 53 21.1%

• Total voters

RangerGranger

Gnome Sayin'?
Poll: Which Freshman WR do you believe will be the most productive in 2020?

*Dazalin Worsham - Speed, Route-running. Highlights
*Michael Redding - Well rounded, High ceiling given measurables. Highlights
*Keshawn Smith - Great on tape; doesn't tackle himself, great vision, plays big, sticky hands, decent speed. Highlights
*Xavier Restrepo - In the mold of Braxton Berrios, minus some muscle. Very competitive. Highlights

We didn't get a 5 star, but the first 3 guys have the ability to play any WR position at Miami. Most importantly, all 4 have attributes that fit well with the offense we intend to run. This is the biggest influx of WR talent that we've had in quite some time. Personally, I think Keshawn Smith will be the most productive due to reasons mentioned above. What say you?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not expecting much from the freshman.

We didn’t land a Stacy Coley or AR15 this cycle IMO. We have some solid guys though I just don’t see game breakers.

Mark Pope was the last game-changing type prospect we landed. I hope to see him turn it up this year though. Most talented WR on the roster right now. It’s his time or no time.

we should land some stud WR in this 21 class though if this season goes well.

Last edited:
Not expecting much from the freshman.

We didn’t land a Stacy Coley or AR15 this cycle IMO. We have some solid guys though I just don’t see game breakers.

I Hope to see Mark Pope was the last game-changing type prospect we landed. I hope to see him turn it up this year though. Most talented WR on the roster right now. It’s his time or no time.

we should land some stud WR in this 21 class though if this season goes well.
Redding and Smith are studs Worsham is definitely ACC caliber guy and we have SoFla Berrios but 21 class has better prospects also.

Advertisement
Don’t see any of them getting significant burn this year.

Gotta disagree here.

All four are EEs. Only have five returning on scholarship (counting Few). What should be a fast-paced offense with many more snaps to go around. I think at least two of those guys get decent burn. Redding and Smith are my leaders in the clubhouse, but I could see Restrepo sneaking in there and playing some slot WR + special teams.

Poll: Which Freshman WR do you believe will be the most productive in 2020?

*Dazalin Worsham - Speed, Route-running. Highlights
*Michael Redding - Well rounded, High ceiling given measurables. Highlights
*Keshawn Smith - Great on tape; doesn't tackle himself, great vision, plays big, sticky hands, decent speed. Highlights
*Xavier Restrepo - In the mold of Braxton Berrios, minus some muscle. Very competitive. Highlights

We didn't get a 5 star, but the first 3 guys have the ability to play any WR position at Miami. Most importantly, all 4 have attributes that fit well with the offense we intend to run. This is the biggest influx of WR talent that we've had in quite some time. Personally, I think Keshawn Smith will be the most productive due to reasons mentioned above. What say you?
Define "productive"

Advertisement
Worsham and Restrepo should get the shirt unless one or both totally balls out in spring.
I dont see Restrepo redshirting. That kid is just to dam aggressive and I don't see him taking a back seat to anyone. Hes just a natural old school throw back type player. He's going to be that guy that goes and blocks punts and just be a total dog on special teams. We need more players like him.

Definitely Restrepo. Kid has the mind, but the speed/burst isn't really there. He might have to trim some weight/ kid is slim thicc.
Totally disagree with that assessment. I might be totally wrong but I see him being a special teams demon. Of all the recruits we got hes the nasty dog of the bunch. This kid is going to be that guy for us.

Advertisement
Totally disagree with that assessment. I might be totally wrong but I see him being a special teams demon. Of all the recruits we got hes the nasty dog of the bunch. This kid is going to be that guy for us.

what do you disagree with? I already said he’s competitive? You don’t agree about his speed assessment? Go watch the tape again. He’s not burning anyone.

what do you disagree with? I already said he’s competitive? You don’t agree about his speed assessment? Go watch the tape again. He’s not burning anyone.
No I dont agree about his burst, he's not a burner but he's quick as **** and has plenty of burst. Its all good we dont have to agree just wanted to throw my assessment out there.

Advertisement
Back