**In This Thread D$ Relative Clears Air About Golden Info***

Advertisement
I was told something about the buyout having a huge drop off in 2015 by one of my dad's close friends who is a marketing director at a business that donates a large amount of $$ each year to the athletics. He deals with Blake James all the time and has been to Donna's house multiple times for dinners and stuff she does for these large donors, he goes along with the CEO, CFO, and some other high ranking people in this company. I haven't talked to him in about a month, like right after the Pitt game and he said the buyout was a concern to fire him but it definitely drops off in 2015 because it is an addition to the initial contract that just ran out.

At first I thought he meant after the 2015 season, but now that I think about it, with the idea of the initial contract being out I think he meant as of January 1st. I'll probably talk to him again soon to see what he has to say.

C'mon BOT...do the right thing! Pretend you care just a little bit and fire him.

Then hire Butch.

There isn't a worse run athletic department in any BCS conference.

The level of incompetence is so high all you can do is laugh.

Wonder if this weve always been so stubborn with contracts......now we opened it up for AG during the Shapiro sh*t and it's come back to bite them in the ads when they actually want to fire him

Advertisement
Pathetic executive management. Where is/are the leaders? What is going on at the U? Embarrassing.

Why is there even a question about golden leaving? He just was on the phone with a recruit and the ad already said he isnt going anywhere whata the point int talking about nothing

Advertisement
Why is there even a question about golden leaving? He just was on the phone with a recruit and the ad already said he isnt going anywhere whata the point int talking about nothing

No he wasn't on the phone, or that's an NCAA recruiting violation.

It's not a violation. Recruits can contact the staff via phone, Twitter, Fb or whatever. Dead period is mainly no face to face interaction. Also anything done has to be initiated by the recruit

There isn't a worse run athletic department in any BCS conference.

The level of incompetence is so high all you can do is laugh.

The whole university is like this. Always has been. If we hire this guy for President that everyone's talking about, that will end. United States Navy does not mess.

Advertisement
LOL at the incompetent BOT just now reconsidering retaining this ******* loser.

He should've been gone last month at the latest; let alone a month before NSD.

Advertisement
Lulz at the admin's handling of this mess.

Did they really think the fan base was that complacent?

It's not a violation. Recruits can contact the staff via phone, Twitter, Fb or whatever. Dead period is mainly no face to face interaction. Also anything done has to be initiated by the recruit

You're right about it not being a violation but wrong about the recruit having to initiate the call.

Dead Period.
A dead period is a period of time when it is not permissible to make in-person recruiting contacts or evaluations on or off the institution’s campus or to permit official or unofficial visits by prospective student-athletes to the institution’s campus. The provision of complimentary admissions to a prospective
student-athlete during a dead period is prohibited, except as provided in Bylaw 13.7.2.5 for a prospective student-athlete who visits an institution as part of a group. During a dead period, a coaching staff member may
not serve as a speaker at or attend a meeting or banquet at which prospective student-athletes are in attendance, except as provided in Bylaw 13.1.8.4, and may not visit a prospective student-athlete’s educational institution.
It remains permissible, however, for an institutional staff member to write or telephone a prospective student-athlete during a dead period.
(Revised: 1/11/94).

Miami doesn't want to fire Golden now because of his buyout. Instead they'll pay him another year's worth of salary, ($2.25m IIRC) so they can save $1.5m on the buyout. They're going to pay $2.25m, so they can save $1.5m. Please tell me I'm wrong, because otherwise we're going to have to start accepting that UM has some world class dip****s running the show.

It was me who made the earlier post.My source told me the buyout dropped by $1.5 million on Jan 1 and that BOT is reconsidering keeping AG. He said AG has been off the grid,and he missed a scheduled meeting. I will post more info when I get it.
The fat O went off grid and tried to go to Pedo St and they stood on no principle to fire him. He is off grid in the fetal position. Loser

Advertisement
Back