**In This Thread D$ Relative Clears Air About Golden Info***

Thoughtsoncanes

Trending Up
We waiting.

Cool_a7efb7_827209.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was me who made the earlier post.My source told me the buyout dropped by $1.5 million on Jan 1 and that BOT is reconsidering keeping AG. He said AG has been off the grid,and he missed a scheduled meeting. I will post more info when I get it.

It was me who made the earlier post.My source told me the buyout dropped by $1.5 million on Jan 1 and that BOT is reconsidering keeping AG. He said AG has been off the grid,and he missed a scheduled meeting. I will post more info when I get it.

Reconsidering keeping him.....as in they were definitely keeping him....and are thinking they may fire him.........OR were they leaning towards firing him and are now thinking about keeping him?

Advertisement

OYE D$ IS THIS ****** TELLING THE TRUCE OR IS THIS ANOTHER MARICONCITO TELLING MENTIRAS?

Reconsidering keeping him.....as in they were definitely keeping him....and are thinking they may fire him.........OR were they leaning towards firing him and are now thinking about keeping him?

The 1st one.

OYE D$ IS THIS ****** TELLING THE TRUCE OR IS THIS ANOTHER MARICONCITO TELLING MENTIRAS?

That's him.

The 1st one.

YYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Advertisement
Golden refuses to fire any assistants after four years of failure, goes off the grid, and tells the admin to go f*** themselves by not even attending a meeting.

This dude is desperately trying to get fired to GTFOH with his buyout. The fans/former players/alums despise him more than I've ever seen supporters of a program despise a coach. And this administration is still sitting on its hands "reconsidering" their indefensible, nonsensical decision to keep him. This wouldn't occur at any program that even remotely cares about winning.

What the f*** are they waiting for? Next Christmas?

The 1st one.

Best news I've heard all day.......BOT....YOU CAN DO IT.....FIRE HIM

best hope for 2015 staff changes.... notice we lost Clarington & Irvin to the longhorns.... can not keep local talent home

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back