In response to “ our insiders”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people are just sloooooo. When you say so and so is looking good in practice, I decipher that to mean" keep a eye on him this MAYBE a breakout year for him."

Advertisement
I appreciate info put out here. Just quit buying into hype until I see it in real games on the field.

Maudes tried getting that power a while back and we’re shot down. @JD08 and I specifically asked for it as a means to force certain posters to ignore each other in order to stop insults and details.
You , inday and others do a lot in the shadows that I’ll never know about. I notice here and there when y’all delete people or posts. Even though I never asked you guys make it a lot easier. I’d already went ham months ago with threads like this lol.

Last year I said 8-9 wins . This year we returned 19-22 starters and multiple sixth year guys after going 8-3. I expected the players to overcome coaching by being a veteran team. I’ve never been big on manny as a coach but i never expected this colossal failure. I don’t even think the biggest mope did. I was wrong in a huge way, and will be wrong again.

What I do find funny is the experts were high on Miami too, I mean we were preseason top 15 and predicted to finish second in the corstal. Even had Miami floating around the 9-10 mark. So if that’s hype I guess we all hyped Miami up.

As Bill Connelly is finding out with his SP+ projections...last year's results mean a lot of nothing.

My post really wasn't directed at you...because you aren't the only one that relays info like this...but its been going on forever. Grassy was filled with insiders positing positive info that COMES OFF like promise (as k9 just said in a post above) and the fanbase takes it and runs with it and then the results are the results and here we are.

Advertisement
:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Come on mane, you ain't this thin-skinned, are you? When isht melts down, it's pretty normal for non-insiders to wonder what they've been getting fed.

If you're going to be an insider, you should accept that there will be some people who express skepticism when things are very different from expectations, details of specific points aside. Also, it's often the case that outsiders see *some* things a more clearly than insiders. Not only around this program in football. In markets. In governments. The housing crisis is an example. The collapse of the Soviet Union was one. Afghanistan is one. Insiders can get stuck in a feedback loop.

Asking for pats on the back when you get something right while the ship is sinking? Beneath you. Not even sure guy named you (don't see it in the quote up top), so responding as a designated insider basically means you accept the position. It's a compliment, in a way. But it comes with expectations. You've had good info. In this case the situation was a lot worse than people heard. Don't need to respond to all critics. JMO.
qft.. Cant only take victory laps, we suck.. Everybody catching strays, there was a guy who threw shots at his kids yesterday and kicked them out the house.. Its all good @Cribby but you got to take good with bad, comes with territory..

qft.. Cant only take victory laps, we suck.. Everybody catching strays, there was a guy who threw shots at his kids yesterday and kicked them out the house.. Its all good @Cribby but you got to take good with bad, comes with territory..
True.

But If I wanted clout I could’ve gotten that elsewhere. I know guys appreciate the info and I don’t need reminded of it. I do this more for fun and I wish I’d had somebody doing this when I first got on message boards. We are all looking for info and it’s hard to find , at least legit info.

@Cribby is one of the best insiders I think we’ve had in a long time….

Just enough info to keep you in the know but nothing that will be burning bridges…. His hot take about LT being a done deal was impressive when no one had him

Thank you sir for giving us insight on a free board (even though I pay for no BS ads) when you could easily say fuggg those guys and keep it to yourself

You know regarding point 2, I realize we are located in athlete central and attract quality athletes outside south Florida and around the country.

But it could be this is the fastest team in a while but maybe a lot more college football teams are catching up in the speed training and strength development. So even though a lot of teams may on average not get the quality athletes that we do, strength, agility, and speed training have advanced so much and spread around the country so quickly, that it can negate many times any athletic advantage we have. This is magnified with trashy coaching and poor development as we all have become accustomed.

We actually may be faster than we have been in a while, but a lot
Of other teams have gotten faster. Even the ones with seemingly not as fast, on average, athletes as we generally have been able to recruit.

We can always try to sign more freaks. But when other teams can close the gap athletically due to the spread of information which happens faster than ever before, in addition to having better game day coaching, then we have what we see today.
Yes.

We’re fast, one of the fastest teams we’ve had in years. We also take god awful angles , miss an insane amount of tackles and lack in game awareness. Which makes speed useless.

Advertisement
We are a fast team. We are getting killed on misdirections and cut backs after flying to the front side of the play. Also u look slow when u have no idea what u doing

You , inday and others do a lot in the shadows that I’ll never know about. I notice here and there when y’all delete people or posts. Even though I never asked you guys make it a lot easier. I’d already went ham months ago with threads like this lol.
If there's anyone the maudes will circle the wagons around, you're it.

Advertisement
Perhaps it would be wise, that after 20 years we stop believing what is seen on Greentree and making it more than what it is. How many players do the forums blow up only for them to be some mid? How much smoke must be blown about how the current incarnation of Miami is better and we see slop like we saw yesterday...yall just get worked by coaches, or your sources are getting by coaches or they have no idea how to contextualize what they are looking at if they are getting from their own eyes.

This has nothing to do with Cribby per se, all of the people that have some connection to Miami all do the same **** every year. Its state sponsored propaganda and the fanbase gets caught hook, line, and sinker every year.

This is the part that’s difficult to identify with.

If a poster shares with us what a coach says about a player and it turns out to be wrong, why call out the poster? The problem is with the coach and the player because they both suck. All the poster did was relay the information.

@Cribby you always been good money with me and the silent majority appreciates your work that you do FOR FREE

ITS UP TO THE READERS to interpret your words and form our own opinions. Be free thinkers. Form an opinion based off the information presented.

But guess what if people like @Cribby didnt share their insight we wouldnt know ****!!!

Advertisement
Cribby it’s not saying you’re wrong, it’s saying the staff doesn’t know what they’re seeing. You shouldn’t have to address that.
THIS Manny has never been around and elite program. Even the 2017 way overachieved and had a lot of lucky breaks it was not elite.

Yes.

We’re fast, one of the fastest teams we’ve had in years. We also take god awful angles , miss an insane amount of tackles and lack in game awareness. Which makes speed useless.
This, this , this and this!

Backs with great vision looks faster then they are and backers who can’t dissect a play quick will look fast as **** because he’ll know where the ball is going.
Reaction/awareness is a big part of speed, that’s why the best 40 yards runner are rarely the best players on the field!

In that case, troll on.

But there are mods who give out bans to people for disagreeing with you. Just fyi. Doesn't mean it's your doing.
Difference between football opinion and people trolling and/or fûcking with established people who bring inside information to the board. IIRC, a Mod banned you for the latter.

Eh......you get threads like this when you love and cheer for a shiddy team...especially, a shiddy team that was once awesome with fans who just want that feeling one more time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back