In response to “ our insiders”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cribby

All-American
Premium
We got duped again.

1. Best OL since 2002 or something like that. No.
2. Fastest team in a long time. Not seeing that.
3. Ivey has turned the corner. Wow.
4. King is back to his old self. No.
5. Ford is dominating.
6. Miller deserves to start.
7. Carter is playing better then Gil.

Feel free to tack on but we got duped. I am officially done with any preseason hype from here on.

I will give props to the callouts of these players.
Smith
Rambo
Arroyo
Brinson
1. I never said anything About the ol, if anything I posted the ol and dl were my concerns.
2. Yes I posted that and I was told that by multiple people at practice.
3.That’s literally from T Robs mouth, he mentioned this multiple times publicly.
4. King was back to himself and looked amazing in camp , he was hurt against Bama amd hurt his shoulder against ASU.
5. Ford did dominate and had his best spring , but looking at our ol that explains why.
6. Who the **** said that ?
7. I said Carter was starting because of Gil showing up out a shape , he’d also played better at the position. But that’s not why he edged Gil out.

I also said we’d run more man and change personel and would play more positionless football on pass downs. Half of that has happened, man ? Not so much. People around the program including players expected more man because of the T Rob hire, that’s what he does , coaches physical, man football. Come to find out he was hired for his recruiting skills.

I never said we’d win titles , have AA’s or any first rounders. I said the ceiling was ten wins and a Accg appearance. Last year we went 8-3 and returned our entire team, not sure how that’s “ hype”.

The thing I don’t get is why **** suckers like yourself want to pick stuff apart and discredit folks? Especially from people who’ve proven not to be bs’ing.

Why don’t you post a “ **** the insiders nailed that “ thread?

1. Calling guys committing months in advance , multiple portal players coming in advance , then say when the players will hit the portal , when they’ll commit and even what number they’ll wear. All before the announcement.
2. Dvd wasn’t leaving when all media had him going with Banda. Or Banda want leaving with manny when he went to temple.
3. Reporting injuries days before the media gets ahold of it.
4. Scrimmage info i put out matches up with what the media posts days later.

That’s just a few of the examples of what I’ve done , but all some of weirdos can do is talk **** about me “hyping guys up. I have news for you , the same way I get info about commits or cane news is the same way I get info on practices. All I can post is how they look against each other in a practice .

I‘ve been wrong multiples, because things do change. But my record speaks for its self.

Even though I’ve proven my info is as legit , you get it earlier and cheaper than the medias info we still have weirdos picking it apart. So here’s how I think we can solve it , you block me as a poster , never pay attention to my posts and **** off.

Deal?

Advertisement
1. I never said anything About the ol, if anything I posted the ol and dl were my concerns.
3.That’s literally from T Robs mouth, he mentioned this multiple times publicly.
4. King was back to himself and looked amazing in camp , he was hurt against Bama amd hurt his shoulder against ASU.
5. Ford did dominate and had his best spring , but looking at our ol that explains why.
7. I said Carter was starting because of Gil showing up out a shape , he’d also played better at the position. But that’s not why he edged Gil out.

I also said we’d run more man and change personel and would play more positionless football on pass downs. Half of that has happened, man ? Not so much. People around the program including players expected more man because of the T Rob hire, that’s what he does , coaches physical, man football. Come to find out he was hired for his recruiting skills.

I never said we’d win titles , have AA’s or any first rounders. I said the ceiling was ten wins and a Accg appearance. Last year we went 8-3 and returned our entire team, not sure how that’s “ hype”.

The thing I don’t get is why **** suckers like yourself want to pick stuff apart and discredit folks? Especially from people who’ve proven not to be bs’ing.

1. Calling guys committing months in advance , multiple portal players coming in advance , then say when the players will hit the portal , when they’ll commit and even what number they’ll wear. All before the announcement.
2. Dvd wasn’t leaving when all media had him going with Banda. Or Banda want leaving with manny when he went to temple.

That’s just a few of the examples of what I’ve done , but all some of weirdos can do is talk **** about me “hyping guys up. I have news for you , the same way I get info about commits or cane news is the same way I get info on practices. All I can post is how they look against each other in a practice .

I‘ve been wrong multiples, because things do change. But my record speaks for its self.

Even though I’ve proven my info is as legit , you get it earlier and cheaper than the medias info we still have weirdos picking it apart. So here’s how I think we can solve it , you block me as a poster , never pay attention to my posts and **** off.

Deal?
A simple fvck you would have been a reasonable response. No good deed goes unpunished. That same fvckstick will read everything you write and regurgitate it like the gospel. Next

Advertisement

Deal?
Cribby brings facts and wants us to win I don't get why people up his ***. He never his anything from us it's just people want to read what they want to read. Sunshine pumpers at it again

Cribby it’s not saying you’re wrong, it’s saying the staff doesn’t know what they’re seeing. You shouldn’t have to address that.
I know exactly what that thread means. I deal with multiple ******** daily that remind me of being a hype man by posting stuff from practice. There’s people on this board with just as much info as me but don’t post because they dont want to deal with the weirdos, and I don’t blame them.

Jakai Clark a week or so prior to the start of the season was on a podcast and said the 2 most improved players on the team were Campbell and Miller,said people were not going to believe how good Miller was.It turns out Butler blew his knee and Miller is the same Miller we've seen for 4 years now.

Advertisement
Cribby it’s not saying you’re wrong, it’s saying the staff doesn’t know what they’re seeing. You shouldn’t have to address that.
Nah he put Our Insiders for a reason. Thats why I commented on that thread, whats the point of that? He did it on purpose.

Wish Mods can apply blocks unvoluntarily on ppl. He shouldn't be allowed to see any insiders posts anymore.

There are things over time that I didn’t agree with or believe what @Cribby told us or the way he delivered the message. He’s right way more than he is wrong. I was on the wrong side of the discussion more than once.

He also doesn’t appear to have a net gain (like click generation) or a chip on his shoulder (personal conflict) with the information he provides to the board to cloud things.

He also admits when he’s incorrect and isn’t a know it all or a ****y **** like others can be.

Y’all are calling out the wrong ******* messenger here.

Advertisement
@Cribby to the haters
suck my dick GIF

You know regarding point 2, I realize we are located in athlete central and attract quality athletes outside south Florida and around the country.

But it could be this is the fastest team in a while but maybe a lot more college football teams are catching up in the speed training and strength development. So even though a lot of teams may on average not get the quality athletes that we do, strength, agility, and speed training have advanced so much and spread around the country so quickly, that it can negate many times any athletic advantage we have. This is magnified with trashy coaching and poor development as we all have become accustomed.

We actually may be faster than we have been in a while, but a lot
Of other teams have gotten faster. Even the ones with seemingly not as fast, on average, athletes as we generally have been able to recruit.

We can always try to sign more freaks. But when other teams can close the gap athletically due to the spread of information which happens faster than ever before, in addition to having better game day coaching, then we have what we see today.

Advertisement
No. He put our “insiders “ in a cis thread with multiple statements I made. Stuff the media was‘n’t saying.
Don't pay attention to ********, they don't have to come on this board at all. We know your info is legit and appreciate it.

Deal?
You called me out on a thread when I never mentioned your name? A bit sensitive I think. Honestly that post was directed at several others, not you. But take it as you will.

:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Come on mane, you ain't this thin-skinned, are you? When isht melts down, it's pretty normal for non-insiders to wonder what they've been getting fed.

If you're going to be an insider, you should accept that there will be some people who express skepticism when things are very different from expectations, details of specific points aside. Also, it's often the case that outsiders see *some* things a more clearly than insiders. Not only around this program in football. In markets. In governments. The housing crisis is an example. The collapse of the Soviet Union was one. Afghanistan is one. Insiders can get stuck in a feedback loop.

Asking for pats on the back when you get something right while the ship is sinking? Beneath you. Not even sure guy named you (don't see it in the quote up top), so responding as a designated insider basically means you accept the position. It's a compliment, in a way. But it comes with expectations. You've had good info. In this case the situation was a lot worse than people heard. Don't need to respond to all critics. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back