In response to “ our insiders”

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cribby with the fuqin hammer. He ain't lying in that post. Appreciate u good sir ignore those people fuqem
I literally posted our portal cb will also return punts. A couple months before he committed lol. Guess who our king returner is? That’s not propping myself up but more if I haven’t proven myself I don’t know what else to do.

I also said LT would play Saturday and he didn’t. I was wrong. There’s more to it but at the end of the day I was wrong. Im ok with saying I’m wrong but I don’t need to be reminded of my few misses daily unless you mention all my hits too lol.

Advertisement
"INSIDERS"

yeah sure.gif

I know exactly what that thread means. I deal with multiple ******** daily that remind me of being a hype man by posting stuff from practice. There’s people on this board with just as much info as me but don’t post because they dont want to deal with the weirdos, and I don’t blame them.

Always appreciate the info

I literally posted our portal cb will also return punts. A couple months before he committed lol. Guess who our king returner is? That’s not propping myself up but more if I haven’t proven myself I don’t know what else to do.

I also said LT would play Saturday and he didn’t. I was wrong. There’s more to it but at the end of the day I was wrong. Im ok with saying I’m wrong but I don’t need to be reminded of my few misses daily unless you mention all my hits too lol.
I don't get why people getting on you when it's obvious u have inside info. And people should know u won't always be right

Advertisement
:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Come on mane, you ain't this thin-skinned, are you? When isht melts down, it's pretty normal for non-insiders to wonder what they've been getting fed.

If you're going to be an insider, you should accept that there will be some people who express skepticism when things are very different from expectations, details of specific points aside. Also, it's often the case that outsiders see some things a lot more clearly than insiders. Not only around this program in football. In markets. In governments. The housing crisis is an example. The collapse of the Soviet Union was one. Afghanistan is one. Insiders can get stuck in a feedback loop.

Asking for pats on the back when you get something right while the ship is sinking? Beneath you. Not even sure guy named you (don't see it in the quote up top), so responding as a designated insider basically means you accept the position. It's a compliment, in a way. But it comes with expectations. You've had good info. In this case the situation was a lot worse than people heard. Don't need to respond to all critics. JMO.
I’m not thin skinned, I’ve dealt with alot of trolling especially with the Hassellwood debacle. I just like to troll the trolls and let them know how it feels.

Ask any mod here, I have never asked for anyone to be banned. Not one. I don’t even have trolls blocked like Mike Mike , Jw4 whatever his name is and king butt slayer. They’re all likely the same guy but I I can handle it.

There are things over time that I didn’t agree with or believe what @Cribby told us or the way he delivered the message. He’s right way more than he is wrong. I was on the wrong side of the discussion more than once.

He also doesn’t appear to have a net gain (like click generation) or a chip on his shoulder (personal conflict) with the information he provides to the board to cloud things.

He also admits when he’s incorrect and isn’t a know it all or a ****y **** like others can be.

Y’all are calling out the wrong ******* messenger here.
Ibis it’s real simple…if you don’t think Cribby knows what he’s talkin’ about DON’T READ THE FCKING THREAD…..simple.

Why Is it people that bring nothing to the site always the ones that want to call out the people that do…

Advertisement
Ibis it’s real simple…if you don’t think Cribby knows what he’s talkin’ about DON’T READ THE FCKING THREAD…..simple.

Why Is it people that bring nothing to the site always the ones that want to call out the people that do…
I’m good for a mature back and forth (with ribbing, antics and hijinx) And we have that in off topic threads. Here it’s a blood bath.

Some people bring it on themselves, Cribby is not one of those people.

(I’m not getting into the rabbit hole of specific people I feel do bring it on themselves because that furthers the divide, I’d rather close)

1. I never said anything About the ol, if anything I posted the ol and dl were my concerns.
2. Yes I posted that and I was told that by multiple people at practice.
3.That’s literally from T Robs mouth, he mentioned this multiple times publicly.
4. King was back to himself and looked amazing in camp , he was hurt against Bama amd hurt his shoulder against ASU.
5. Ford did dominate and had his best spring , but looking at our ol that explains why.
6. Who the **** said that ?
7. I said Carter was starting because of Gil showing up out a shape , he’d also played better at the position. But that’s not why he edged Gil out.

I also said we’d run more man and change personel and would play more positionless football on pass downs. Half of that has happened, man ? Not so much. People around the program including players expected more man because of the T Rob hire, that’s what he does , coaches physical, man football. Come to find out he was hired for his recruiting skills.

I never said we’d win titles , have AA’s or any first rounders. I said the ceiling was ten wins and a Accg appearance. Last year we went 8-3 and returned our entire team, not sure how that’s “ hype”.

The thing I don’t get is why **** suckers like yourself want to pick stuff apart and discredit folks? Especially from people who’ve proven not to be bs’ing.

Why don’t you post a “ **** the insiders nailed that “ thread?

1. Calling guys committing months in advance , multiple portal players coming in advance , then say when the players will hit the portal , when they’ll commit and even what number they’ll wear. All before the announcement.
2. Dvd wasn’t leaving when all media had him going with Banda. Or Banda want leaving with manny when he went to temple.
3. Reporting injuries days before the media gets ahold of it.
4. Scrimmage info i put out matches up with what the media posts days later.

That’s just a few of the examples of what I’ve done , but all some of weirdos can do is talk **** about me “hyping guys up. I have news for you , the same way I get info about commits or cane news is the same way I get info on practices. All I can post is how they look against each other in a practice .

I‘ve been wrong multiples, because things do change. But my record speaks for its self.

Even though I’ve proven my info is as legit , you get it earlier and cheaper than the medias info we still have weirdos picking it apart. So here’s how I think we can solve it , you block me as a poster , never pay attention to my posts and **** off.

Deal?
👆And that is how you do this👇
Screenshot_20210919-142408_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I’m NOt disrespecting you @Cribby, but when you post second or third hand Info/opinions, and voluntarily attach Your name to that Info, you have to take the backlash when it’s wrong if you want credit for when it’s right. I appreciate the info and perspective you provide, and I get you’re Mainly irritated at the stage five clingers trying to point out if/when you’re wrong All the time. And you’re right, those idiots don’t need to read your posts if they don’t find it valuable Or just want to **** on it

Advertisement
I’m not thin skinned, I’ve dealt with alot of trolling especially with the Hassellwood debacle. I just like to troll the trolls and let them know how it feels.

Ask any mod here, I have never asked for anyone to be banned. Not one. I don’t even have trolls blocked like Mike Mike , Jw4 whatever his name is and king butt slayer. They’re all likely the same guy but I I can handle it.
In that case, troll on.

But there are mods who give out bans to people for disagreeing with you. Just fyi. Doesn't mean it's your doing.

Perhaps it would be wise, that after 20 years we stop believing what is seen on Greentree and making it more than what it is. How many players do the forums blow up only for them to be some mid? How much smoke must be blown about how the current incarnation of Miami is better and we see slop like we saw yesterday...yall just get worked by coaches, or your sources are getting by coaches or they have no idea how to contextualize what they are looking at if they are getting from their own eyes.

This has nothing to do with Cribby per se, all of the people that have some connection to Miami all do the same **** every year. Its state sponsored propaganda and the fanbase gets caught hook, line, and sinker every year.

Advertisement
1. I never said anything About the ol, if anything I posted the ol and dl were my concerns.
2. Yes I posted that and I was told that by multiple people at practice.
3.That’s literally from T Robs mouth, he mentioned this multiple times publicly.
4. King was back to himself and looked amazing in camp , he was hurt against Bama amd hurt his shoulder against ASU.
5. Ford did dominate and had his best spring , but looking at our ol that explains why.
6. Who the **** said that ?
7. I said Carter was starting because of Gil showing up out a shape , he’d also played better at the position. But that’s not why he edged Gil out.

I also said we’d run more man and change personel and would play more positionless football on pass downs. Half of that has happened, man ? Not so much. People around the program including players expected more man because of the T Rob hire, that’s what he does , coaches physical, man football. Come to find out he was hired for his recruiting skills.

I never said we’d win titles , have AA’s or any first rounders. I said the ceiling was ten wins and a Accg appearance. Last year we went 8-3 and returned our entire team, not sure how that’s “ hype”.

The thing I don’t get is why **** suckers like yourself want to pick stuff apart and discredit folks? Especially from people who’ve proven not to be bs’ing.

Why don’t you post a “ **** the insiders nailed that “ thread?

1. Calling guys committing months in advance , multiple portal players coming in advance , then say when the players will hit the portal , when they’ll commit and even what number they’ll wear. All before the announcement.
2. Dvd wasn’t leaving when all media had him going with Banda. Or Banda want leaving with manny when he went to temple.
3. Reporting injuries days before the media gets ahold of it.
4. Scrimmage info i put out matches up with what the media posts days later.

That’s just a few of the examples of what I’ve done , but all some of weirdos can do is talk **** about me “hyping guys up. I have news for you , the same way I get info about commits or cane news is the same way I get info on practices. All I can post is how they look against each other in a practice .

I‘ve been wrong multiples, because things do change. But my record speaks for its self.

Even though I’ve proven my info is as legit , you get it earlier and cheaper than the medias info we still have weirdos picking it apart. So here’s how I think we can solve it , you block me as a poster , never pay attention to my posts and **** off.

Deal?
@Cribby appreciate you bro!

Nah he put Our Insiders for a reason. Thats why I commented on that thread, whats the point of that? He did it on purpose.

Wish Mods can apply blocks unvoluntarily on ppl. He shouldn't be allowed to see any insiders posts anymore.
Maudes tried getting that power a while back and were shot down. @JD08 and I specifically asked for it as a means to force certain posters to ignore each other in order to stop insults and derails.

Perhaps it would be wise, that after 20 years we stop believing what is seen on Greentree and making it more than what it is. How many players do the forums blow up only for them to be some mid? How much smoke must be blown about how the current incarnation of Miami is better and we see slop like we saw yesterday...yall just get worked by coaches, or your sources are getting by coaches or they have no idea how to contextualize what they are looking at if they are getting from their own eyes.

This has nothing to do with Cribby per se, all of the people that have some connection to Miami all do the same **** every year. Its state sponsored propaganda and the fanbase gets caught hook, line, and sinker every year.
Last year I said 8-9 wins . This year we returned 19-22 starters and multiple sixth year guys after going 8-3. I expected the players to overcome coaching by being a veteran team. I’ve never been big on manny as a coach but i never expected this colossal failure. I don’t even think the biggest mope did. I was wrong in a huge way, and will be wrong again.

What I do find funny is the experts were high on Miami too, I mean we were preseason top 15 and predicted to finish second in the corstal. Even had Miami floating around the 9-10 mark. So if that’s hype I guess we all hyped Miami up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back