In Cade, I trust...

txcane80

Sophomore
Banned
CADE WELDON will be our starting QB to finish out year next year and will deliver two national championships over the course of the next 4 years!

Advertisement
idc who starts as long as they get UM to the playoffs soon....

IMO it will be Perry. He has more tools to his ****nal

a lot of highly touted WR'S would want to play with Perry

Advertisement
idc who starts as long as they get UM to the playoffs soon....

IMO it will be Perry. He has more tools to his ****nal

a lot of highly touted WR'S would want to play with Perry

Do you really have any clue to what you are talking about? What tools does Perry have that Weldon doesn't? CW will lead us back to the top!

Advertisement
CADE WELDON will be our starting QB to finish out year next year and will deliver two national championships over the course of the next 4 years!

Based on your wording, are you thinking someone like rosier starts to begin the season but eventually gives way to Weldon? I could actually see that happening

Based on your wording, are you thinking someone like rosier starts to begin the season but eventually gives way to Weldon? I could actually see that happening

That's exactly what will happen if Weldon doesn't get the starting nod... he will be the QB to complete the season and he won't look back... come find this thread in 4 years... I like sprinkles on my cookie!

Advertisement

I am going to guess you were one of the many that said the same thing about Jacory and winning Heismans/Championships....

Advertisement
At least, he learned from his daddy's mistakes...

weldon.JPG

Advertisement
Back