In Cade, I trust...

Advertisement
I love how people take sides on these things before ever seeing these kids play.

On that note, I've got Perry winning the Heisman, but only if we sign Herbert and Slaton. If we don't sign any more 4 star offensive linemen, then I see us losing the Coastal, Richt getting fired in 2 years, and Perry flaming out like Jacory

I think the competition will come down to whoever can play within the offense and who can cut down on the hero ball. I don't know if Cade can control himself with all the weapons coming outta the U

I like Cade; however, he is competing with the next Deshaun Watson.
Look man, I'm a big Perry fan as well, but you gotta stop with the Watson talk.

We don't know what any of these QB's are going to be, wait until September before making all these crazy statements...

Advertisement
if we're going to entrust the offense to a complete noob, i guess the noob that got here earlier and prepared longer would be my pick too. let's hope jack balls out.

Right.

The job should go to the less talented guy who has been there 12 months longer.

if we're going to entrust the offense to a complete noob, i guess the noob that got here earlier and prepared longer would be my pick too. let's hope jack balls out.

Advertisement
Not sure why so many people are downvoting the OP. Weldon will absolutely be in the mix for the starting QB job along with Perry, Allison, and Rosier. The only two QBs on the roster who likely have no shot are Testaverde and Shirreffs.

Rosier's got himself a baseball player's windup and release. I hope Corch Nepotism been working with him to fix it or Rosier is going to be fumbling everywhere.

Right.

my post was only discussing Nkosi and Cade, so don't know what your post has anything to do with anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Right.

my post was only discussing Nkosi and Cade, so don't know what your post has anything to do with anything.

Welp, OP... Looks like Al Foil thinks Captain Jack beats them both out so the premise of your post would become irrelevant... I don't agree with that as I think Richt didn't like that Jack couldn't beat out Rosier. I think being an EE will benefit Weldon but we need to see what happens when they both are here competing.

Cade will shock the world and the haters. Perry is good but Cade will be here early in the spring and beat out Jack.

Advertisement
Back