In 1 Year with Mike Leach we play for National Championship

Advertisement
Imagine mike leach tryna recruit in overtown
Lol that’s my thing when everyone wants a new coach in these middling schools. My first thing is how they recruit, if they don’t like recruiting or just struggle at it, it’s a huge red flag.

He has a home in the Keys.
Is friends with Jimmy Johnson.
Has a fun, high production passing offense.
Has a fun, fvck you attitude.

He's not my choice for head coach of Miami...but we could probably do worse.
Idk next coach we have has to have that attitude but i feel like that dude isn’t Miami material though, Miami isn’t for everyone.

Lol that’s my thing when everyone wants a new coach in these middling schools. My first thing is how they recruit, if they don’t like recruiting or just struggle at it, it’s a huge red flag.
Lmao leach stepping into carol city HS or MNW..I’d love to see that. But in all seriousness..no. Just no

Advertisement
giphy.gif
Yes that’s what fans look like when the blindly reach for stars.

Advertisement
Mike Leach can take any talent he finds anywhere and makes them into winners. Just the opposite of Miami. We under perform where as Mike Leach's teams always over perform. Most of the coaches from his tree are killing it as well too. He let's his defensive coordinators do their thing as well. It hurts my eyes watching our Miami team who has more talent as a whole at wide receiver and running back than any team in the country. Leach would kill it with a team loaded with Lamborghinis and high performance engines.
I’ve been yelling for years for us to hire Leach. Look at the coaches he’s brought along. He teaches them to analyze and attack weaknesses. The guy is brilliant. With our talent he would light the world on fire. But Shanaynay didn’t want him. Who-uh.

Leach is an OC in a Head Coaching job. That’s why he’ll never sniff the playoffs at State.

Now if the Pirate understood his limitations, and Mark Richt his, this could be a wonderful arrangement. But it won’t happen.

Advertisement
O line at Washington state is filled with 0-2 stars and QB gets the ball out nearly every play. Mike Leach won a national title at OU with his system beating FSU. I am sure he can do it with Miami caliber talent.

They won the title once Leach went to Texas Tech. Please get your facts straight.

Leach was 3-9 1st year at WSU,then 6-7 for his 2nd,then 3-9 his 3rd year.

Banners would have been flying round the clock in Miami,Hialeah,Liberty city and Guantanamo.

Advertisement
I'll say this, people keep talking **** about Unleash the Leach and he's going to banish your *** to a cool and dark shed until that headache he gave you goes away.

#truth

Personally I don’t think his O works at a elite level. The Clemson’s and bamas have athletes to shut it down. Plus dont see him as a top recruiter. He’s a “fit my system guy”. Which I have no problem with. Just not a good fit for Miami imo. Mike leach is exaclty where he needs to be

Advertisement
Back