IMO Bamer Got Exposed for......

Advertisement
#1 Just Stop

#2 Truth

#3 Kyle Wright to Miami

#4 Tim williams and Johnathan Allen dominated the whole game!! WTF?? Did you not see the game they had? They got winded in the 4th qtr from constant 3 and outs on offense. They beasted the whole game

#5 QB did construct a game winning drive...but your right but **** look who they won a championship with last year

#6 reluctantly agree but they do put WR's in the NFL

Frankly thought Tim Williams was a non-factor, that other DE though #22 , holy cow. That kid was a beast

I don't remember tim williams playing other than him gettin pancakes or spun like a wheel in pass pro. He definately got exposed
Tim Williams is not a 1st round pick in my opinion. He's an undersized jack linebacker one trick pony who didn't start for majority of his career and was only brought in on third down packages until this year

Last edited:
I stopped reading after "they don't have great coaching".

THEY'RE IN THE ******* NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP EVERY YEAR REGARDLESS OF WHO'S ON THEIR ROSTER!!!

While I somewhat agree with you, you're not giving credit to them having number 1 recruiting classes every year and more coaching assistants than any other team. They have head coaches as analysts there. The amount of money that bama puts toward football is insane and unprecedented. Which for many people takes away from knighting saban as an elite coach x and o's wise. They won most of their championships running the most basic offense and defense. Most teams would not have the same success doing this because they don't have the horses. Not too mention their strength and conditioning program which many of their players don't look natural. It's like watching a college team play a high school team.

They monopolized the sport which is why ratings have been down. Kinda like the Yankees in baseball where there's a direct correlation between outspending other teams and on the field success. When you pay for play like they do, you better **** well be playing in the championship every year.

Lol Macho really cheer leading for Bama in this thread.... Anybody can call criticism of another team hating to disregard points you can't argue against.

You were hating on Coach Richt all season but Saban isn't fair game??

Lol Macho really cheer leading for Bama in this thread.... Anybody can call criticism of another team hating to disregard points you can't argue against.

saban has 5 rings and was a fart away from 6. he resurrected lsu and took them to a title, then did the same at bama. his team is built to kill the sec and grind down whoever he plays in the postseason. the only thing that has proven to work against him is a high-octane spread offense with a true dual-threat quarterback, and a ton of luck. he gets a lot of flack for the dolphins fiasco, but he's the best to ever coach the college game.

Advertisement
#1 Just Stop

#2 Truth

#3 Kyle Wright to Miami

#4 Tim williams and Johnathan Allen dominated the whole game!! WTF?? Did you not see the game they had? They got winded in the 4th qtr from constant 3 and outs on offense. They beasted the whole game

#5 QB did construct a game winning drive...but your right but **** look who they won a championship with last year

[URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=6]#6 [/URL] reluctantly agree but they do put WR's in the NFL

#6 when you say put WRs in the NFL, are you referring to just the two guys that were drafted several years apart? I've seen more impressive wr streak from Georgia tech

BlackSperm will always find the angle that puts Miami in the most negative light.

saban has 5 rings and was a fart away from 6. he resurrected lsu and took them to a title, then did the same at bama. his team is built to kill the sec and grind down whoever he plays in the postseason. the only thing that has proven to work against him is a high-octane spread offense with a true dual-threat quarterback, and a ton of luck. he gets a lot of flack for the dolphins fiasco, but he's the best to ever coach the college game.

How can u be the best ever when hes not even great at the position he's suppose to be an expert in?? Plenty of coaches would have the level of success he's had at Bama with unlimited resources, unlimited amounts of under the table money to pay recruits, the #1 recruiting class every year bc he's buying recruits, and impunity from the NCAA.

Advertisement

How can u be the best ever when hes not even great at the position he's suppose to be an expert in?? Plenty of coaches would have the level of success he's had at Bama with unlimited resources, unlimited amounts of under the table money to pay recruits, the #1 recruiting class every year bc he's buying recruits, and impunity from the NCAA.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

THEY'RE IN THE ******* NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP EVERY YEAR REGARDLESS OF WHO'S ON THEIR ROSTER!!!

Macho, I'm a reasonable man and accept debate without all the sarcasm. I admit they have "good" coaching, but I still say not great. See all their existing coaches and past. Who of them were and is considered great? Their DC? OC? LB coach? Point is those guys good coaches, but it's clear their 18 wheeler loads of top recruits is what they should be considered great at, not necessarily their coaching! They are not doing some revolutionary coaching techniques and training never done before, but they are revolutionary in getting more top players than any school in history. I'll give them credit for that. Ask the Southeast Seminoles how great their coaches were after their resources had to be shared with Manatee and those other Manatee County schools.

1. They don't have great coaching, but great depth and that's their only advantage.

2. There DB's look great because they can use only 4 to rush, 7 into coverage or blitz a LB and still have 6 in coverage. Always one over top.

3. Their Dline is the key. Their (DLine) make their LB's and DB's look like 10's when they are 7/8's at best. Their ability to stack Dlinemen is the key to their success and most admired about their recruiting.

4. That said, I think last night we saw that Tim Wms and Johnathan Allen just aren't as kick *** against same level talent. They look a lot better than they are because: a. They have solid DLinemen at all positions, which makes them all look a lot better b. They are better than 95% of the teams they play c. Facing better OLinemen every week in the nfl most of them will be average.

5. Their QB would be regarded as garbage if he played anywhere else. I know he's a freshman, but if not for playing for a loaded team he'd be career clip board holder. I can only imagine how putrid their other QB's must be if he's the best they have.

6. Why any kid would want to play WR there in the next 2 years shows they are cowards or idiots wanting to hop on the train and ignore they don't have a passing QB or system. Why not play at a more WR and QB capable team?

I'd love to have all of those problems the last decade...We'd have 9 rings.

Advertisement

Macho, I'm a reasonable man and accept debate without all the sarcasm. I admit they have "good" coaching, but I still say not great. See all their existing coaches and past. Who of them were and is considered great? Their DC? OC? LB coach? Point is those guys good coaches, but it's clear their 18 wheeler loads of top recruits is what they should be considered great at, not necessarily their coaching! They are not doing some revolutionary coaching techniques and training never done before, but they are revolutionary in getting more top players than any school in history. I'll give them credit for that. Ask the Southeast Seminoles how great their coaches were after their resources had to be shared with Manatee and those other Manatee County schools.

1. A ton of great coaches come from the Saban tree. Not just from Alabama but from places he's been in the past.

2. Kiffin and Sark are definitely considered great OC's. Pruitt is considered a great DC. I don't know much about their position coaches but I'm willing to bet they have plenty of well-seasoned guys at those spots as well.

3. They actually ARE doing great, innovative things, particularly on defense. Saban is an innovator of defense. Saban invented concepts in the 90's that are STILL considered forward-thinking today.

4. They're in contention for the NC every single year regardless of who's on their roster. That's unheard of. They just competed for an NC with a true Freshman QB, and they'll likely be back next year.

You can't say "well that's cause they just keep reloading with recruits" because EVERY top program does that. Every top program in the country reloads with top ranked recruiting classes yet they don't all go 11-1/12-0 every year like Bama does. They have "down years", Bama doesn't. THAT'S COACHING.

You're simply retarded. Not even worse debating with.

While I somewhat agree with you, you're not giving credit to them having number 1 recruiting classes every year and more coaching assistants than any other team. They have head coaches as analysts there. The amount of money that bama puts toward football is insane and unprecedented. Which for many people takes away from knighting saban as an elite coach x and o's wise. They won most of their championships running the most basic offense and defense. Most teams would not have the same success doing this because they don't have the horses. Not too mention their strength and conditioning program which many of their players don't look natural. It's like watching a college team play a high school team.

They monopolized the sport which is why ratings have been down. Kinda like the Yankees in baseball where there's a direct correlation between outspending other teams and on the field success. When you pay for play like they do, you better **** well be playing in the championship every year.

And you think Alabama puts forth that type of effort towards their program if Saban is not the coach?

Advertisement
Only thing you got right was that their DBs are as good as advertised. They get great pass rush and most teams don't have the Oline to allow QBs to throw deep.

Everything just seems like hate. If they made 1 play on defense at any point in that drive you wouldn't have made this thread.

Dude, if Mike Williams doesn't "moss" their DB's like five times then we're not reading this thread. LOL

People are underestimating how dominant Clemson's passing game is. They have deshaun Watson and Hercules, Zeus, and Apollo at WR

Why try to tear down bama who was seconds away from winning the game? It's fine to admit we are years away (besides the front 7, lbs, Richards, and a couple other players) from being able to compete at that level instead of tearing down the program who has dominated the last decade. I hate Bama too but objectively we aren't there yet

Some of these people are flat-out ignorant. You'd think they weren't fans of a team who was loaded with first round draft picks and almost lost to VT and Boston College in 2001. We're talking about Alabama being "exposed" by possibly the best QB and WR in the entire NCAA, meanwhile we're fans of a team that has lost (or almost lost) to inferior opponents several times during our heyday. Talk about throwing stones.

Bama just lost a squeaker to the best QB and WR in college football, and those 2 players were the ones who "exposed" Alabama's "overrated" defense. Those Clemson kids aren't scrubs. They're being projected as 1st round draft picks for a reason.

1. A ton of great coaches come from the Saban tree. Not just from Alabama but from places he's been in the past.

2. Kiffin and Sark are definitely considered great OC's. Pruitt is considered a great DC. I don't know much about their position coaches but I'm willing to bet they have plenty of well-seasoned guys at those spots as well.

3. They actually ARE doing great, innovative things, particularly on defense. Saban is an innovator of defense. Saban invented concepts in the 90's that are STILL considered forward-thinking today.

4. They're in contention for the NC every single year regardless of who's on their roster. That's unheard of. They just competed for an NC with a true Freshman QB, and they'll likely be back next year.

You can't say "well that's cause they just keep reloading with recruits" because EVERY top program does that. Every top program in the country reloads with top ranked recruiting classes yet they don't all go 11-1/12-0 every year like Bama does. They have "down years", Bama doesn't. THAT'S COACHING.

Maybe you just needed another line item. What concepts did Saban invent in the 90's?

Only thing you got right was that their DBs are as good as advertised. They get great pass rush and most teams don't have the Oline to allow QBs to throw deep.

Everything just seems like hate. If they made 1 play on defense at any point in that drive you wouldn't have made this thread.

Dude, if Mike Williams doesn't "moss" their DB's like five times then we're not reading this thread. LOL

People are underestimating how dominant Clemson's passing game is. They have deshaun Watson and Hercules, Zeus, and Apollo at WR

Why try to tear down bama who was seconds away from winning the game? It's fine to admit we are years away (besides the front 7, lbs, Richards, and a couple other players) from being able to compete at that level instead of tearing down the program who has dominated the last decade. I hate Bama too but objectively we aren't there yet

Some of these people are flat-out ignorant. You'd think they weren't fans of a team who was loaded with first round draft picks and almost lost to VT and Boston College in 2001. We're talking about Alabama being "exposed" by possibly the best QB and WR in the entire NCAA, meanwhile we're fans of a team that has lost (or almost lost) to inferior opponents several times during our heyday. Talk about throwing stones.

Bama just lost a squeaker to the best QB and WR in college football, and those 2 players were the ones who "exposed" Alabama's "overrated" defense. Those Clemson kids aren't scrubs. They're being projected as 1st round draft picks for a reason.

bama had a true fresh qb, their rb broke his leg and they still barely lost. they are there every year. i respect bama because i dont watch games like "the refs rigged this" unlike FSU, OSU,etc. they never needed refs help

"They get top recruiting classes every year!"

Well so do OSU, FSU, UF, LSU, Georgia, USC, Auburn, Michigan, etc.

Advertisement
Back