Imma say this

PredaCane

Ucanestopme
Because it needs to be said and the mope crowd and their horse **** need to be countered. We put up almost 300 yards of offense, got 18 1st downs held them under 4 ypc and they rushed for only 147 yds. Against that team, after the unc debacle last season, I say that's improvement. Many here thought they'd run for 50p yds against us. Our guys refused to roll over and kept fighting til the end. Sure so.e of you will give no credit for that but they showed me something. Still on defense guys need to wrap up instead of going for the KO so often. Lashlee has GOT to call better games. Dude had me scratching my head a number of times today and had he called a better game this would've definitelybeen more interesting. Had we gotten the holding calls we never do more than one sack would've been registered, King has more yards from them holding our WRs, he himself was facemasked at the one and of course we got no call. Half the distance to the goal and we WOULD'VE scored given how we were running the ball at that point and this ends 44-20, maybe that spark gets us another score. That being said we know we won't get calls so we MUST execute better in all phases of the game and play dam near perfect football. Now comes more work, that of holding it together enough mentally to keep slugging, clawing and fighting. This game wasn't as far as the score indicates. Bottom line, aside from Clemson nobody else in the ACC will bring anything even close to what we saw today on either side of the ball. Hold up mentally and we'll be fine going ahead.

Advertisement
damon wayans jr homemade goods GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Plus those weren’t “kill shot” just a lot of bad angles and lack of effort. I’m sure the ypc only went down because of those last few drives, because they were having their way on the ground.

Plus those weren’t “kill shot” just a lot of bad angles and lack of effort. I’m sure the ypc only went down because of those last few drives, because they were having their way on the ground.
Lotta flat-out whiffs.

Advertisement
Because it needs to be said and the mope crowd and their horse **** need to be countered. We put up almost 300 yards of offense, got 18 1st downs held them under 4 ypc and they rushed for only 147 yds. Against that team, after the unc debacle last season, I say that's improvement. Many here thought they'd run for 50p yds against us. Our guys refused to roll over and kept fighting til the end. Sure so.e of you will give no credit for that but they showed me something. Still on defense guys need to wrap up instead of going for the KO so often. Lashlee has GOT to call better games. Dude had me scratching my head a number of times today and had he called a better game this would've definitelybeen more interesting. Had we gotten the holding calls we never do more than one sack would've been registered, King has more yards from them holding our WRs, he himself was facemasked at the one and of course we got no call. Half the distance to the goal and we WOULD'VE scored given how we were running the ball at that point and this ends 44-20, maybe that spark gets us another score. That being said we know we won't get calls so we MUST execute better in all phases of the game and play dam near perfect football. Now comes more work, that of holding it together enough mentally to keep slugging, clawing and fighting. This game wasn't as far as the score indicates. Bottom line, aside from Clemson nobody else in the ACC will bring anything even close to what we saw today on either side of the ball. Hold up mentally and we'll be fine going ahead.
Miami is never going to get calls. EVER. Just accept it. The face mask was right in front of the head ref and it did not get called. Miami is and will continue to pay for the “sins” of the 80’s.

Just go to bed and dream nasty dreams bout that **** coach we have

Advertisement
Listening to this Diaz interview on WQAM is just as depressing as the game. This clown doesn’t get. He’s not even ****ed off. He’s bragging they held them to 147 rushing yards!!! Are you kidding me????

Completely agree. I feel like everyone has amnesia as to what Alabama has become. Folks always say that there's a top 3-5 teams year in year out (Bama Clemson OSU Oklahoma, someone else). But i really think Bama has separated itself from even that tier and they stand alone right now. What I would like to find out is how close we are to that second tier.

Advertisement
Back