Imma say this

Miami is never going to get calls. EVER. Just accept it. The face mask was right in front of the head ref and it did not get called. Miami is and will continue to pay for the “sins” of the 80’s.
we got a horrible PI for Rambo. it wasn't that bad a game compared to others we've seen.

Advertisement
i saw a few positives but had bama not taken their foot off the brake they coulda gone for 55

This was uncompetitive. 0% chance of winning unless Bama plays like trash. We were completely and utterly overmatched up front. Recruiting (and the fact that Bama has literally every single resources, including the NCAA and officials in their had) lost this game.

Bama is Bama for a reason..I mean yes I wanted to compete and keep this close at least but to be honest this is how they beat up on everyone look at some of the scores from last season…we know we are not on their level and to be honest I think we need to continue to play these types of games and try and compete..now let’s go get to the Acc championship game

Advertisement
Completely agree. I feel like everyone has amnesia as to what Alabama has become. Folks always say that there's a top 3-5 teams year in year out (Bama Clemson OSU Oklahoma, someone else). But i really think Bama has separated itself from even that tier and they stand alone right now. What I would like to find out is how close we are to that second tier.
If Miami or USC had this type of success they would have received SMU like treatment years ago. The deck is stacked. Best case, conference championship game, NY6 bowl after losing to a stacked deck squad in said conference championship game.

If Miami or USC had this type of success they would have received SMU like treatment years ago. The deck is stacked. Best case, conference championship game, NY6 bowl after losing to a stacked deck squad in said conference championship game.
yup. they want college football to be a small town thing.

we got a horrible PI for Rambo. it wasn't that bad a game compared to others we've seen.
Oh yeah, Rambo probably should have been called on that one actually. The ref thing is what it is. My point is we are generally not going to get calls. I thought the “non safety” call was the right call. I did see a few plays where the flag
Should have been tossed for some holds. Bolden was a target, it was stooooopid.

Advertisement
yup. they want college football to be a small town thing.
We know the answer. It’s a power and money thing. You know people all the way up the ladder in these states are getting greased with scratch. Pay the dudes, make a boatload of money but make sure we get a piece of the action.

Do real life investigative reporters exist? Nope. Low hanging fruit layups are what they go after.

Miami is never going to get calls. EVER. Just accept it. The face mask was right in front of the head ref and it did not get called. Miami is and will continue to pay for the “sins” of the 80’s.
This. Now I don’t think Miami is better than Bama and that goes for players and coaches. They have an entire conference dedicated to their success in a very Naziesque way because they have nothing else in that shythole of a state. But if you’re that much better, the why do you needs the refs cheating?

People just don’t understand that’s it’s not just about winning the game, they want to destroy any momentum. They can win a championship in a rigged game but it’s still ****** ole Tuscaloosa Alabama. They’ll never be or have the energy of winning it naturall, against all odds like Miami.

That’s why they want you to stop with the rings and the chains because even if you lose you still win.
You still have the fun, the love and the culture a they wish they had.

Advertisement
Thank you for your kind thoughts, Mrs. Diaz. Your son laid an egg today. And embarrassed himself yelling at the refs after the D he runs gave up a 94 yard TD pass.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back