IMG-Chandler Game

Advertisement
Nolan smith blocked punt for touchdown. 7-0 IMG. These kids from Arizona just can't block these monsters

Noah Cain absolute boss. Beast TD. Chandler getting blown off ball. Sits 1-1 for 5 yds. IMG doesn't even need to throw with the push they are getting

Advertisement
Who is actually paying the 75 grand a yr for these kids to go here.dont see a lot of families being able to afford 300 grand to put their kid through high school.

Who is actually paying the 75 grand a yr for these kids to go here.dont see a lot of families being able to afford 300 grand to put their kid through high school.

The football studs go for free. The tuition is so absurd due to the fact they subsidize a bunch of scholarships. The thought is IMG agents will get the $ back when a guy like Xavier Thomas goes pro

IMG's OL is so, so bad.

All those 4* and they can't get short yardage because the interior OL, led by the FSU commit Brown and Gator commit Dunlap, are too fat and stiff to block anyone with quickness

The football studs go for free. The tuition is so absurd due to the fact they subsidize a bunch of scholarships. The thought is IMG agents will get the $ back when a guy like Xavier Thomas goes pro

Thanks figured it had to be something to that effect cause 75 grand a year is crazy money.that money is all inclusive right.Room,board,meals ,schools etc

Advertisement
The little I've seen so far sits has looked pretty good, wish their coach would throw more

IMG's OL is so, so bad.

All those 4* and they can't get short yardage because the interior OL, led by the FSU commit Brown and Gator commit Dunlap, are too fat and stiff to block anyone with quickness

Only kid that looks to be worth a flip is the kid that's just learning how to play.

Looks to me like they've read and believe a lot of their headlines

sits looks good. better then camron daavis 1YPC. called him being overrated a while go. if you're small like he is you better make up for it with some elite trait he has none. also looks stiff and get make people miss.

Advertisement
sits looks good. better then camron daavis 1YPC. called him being overrated a while go. if you're small like he is you better make up for it with some elite trait he has none. also looks stiff and get make people miss.

I thought this troll was terminated?

Swap coaching staffs and this game is 40 to nothin. I don't know much about the IMG staff but they look like corches to me. All that supposed talent and they can't figure out how to get any playmakers the ball in space.

Advertisement
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;2971659 said:
Swap coaching staffs and this game is 40 to nothin. I don't know much about the IMG staff but they look like corches to me. All that supposed talent and they can't figure out how to get any playmakers the ball in space.

Yea this HC is supposed to be some great HS coach but in the 2 games I've seen the whole staff is lost.They just got lucky cause Chandler probably lost their QB cause if he's playing the second half I don't know if they're winning this one.

Sits can throw some lasers. They just stole a nice catch from Hightower

Nice run to convert on 3rd down

Advertisement
Back