IMG-Chandler Game

sits looks good. better then camron daavis 1YPC. called him being overrated a while go. if you're small like he is you better make up for it with some elite trait he has none. also looks stiff and get make people miss.

dude LEAVE

Advertisement
Didn't realize that HS QBs were an already finished product. Sits still has a lot to prove, as I've been one of those that have questioned his in-game ability. But he looked decent in this game.

yup good and bad...Lord forbid anyone is allowed to not have an extreme opinion on the kid.

sits looks good. better then camron daavis 1YPC. called him being overrated a while go. if you're small like he is you better make up for it with some elite trait he has none. also looks stiff and get make people miss.

Looking forward to your performance in the band

Advertisement
Sit looked considerably better than last weeks preseason game. For a 17 year old who's playing his 2nd game in a real offense against top competition, he's doing okay.

He has to work on some things mechanic wise but every game he'll get better with experience.

We know Richt can work with QBs and we won't be depending on Sit for years anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;2971659 said:
Swap coaching staffs and this game is 40 to nothin. I don't know much about the IMG staff but they look like corches to me. All that supposed talent and they can't figure out how to get any playmakers the ball in space.

Yea this HC is supposed to be some great HS coach but in the 2 games I've seen the whole staff is lost.They just got lucky cause Chandler probably lost their QB cause if he's playing the second half I don't know if they're winning this one.

Their HC is Kevin Wright, he was my HC for my last 3 years of high school. He's always been successful in high school because he's had teams with incredible pools of talent. As far as X's and O's he's an average coach at best and often doesn't utilize the talent he has.

Advertisement
Who is actually paying the 75 grand a yr for these kids to go here.dont see a lot of families being able to afford 300 grand to put their kid through high school.

Believe it or not there's alot of kids at this school paying the 75 grand & more. Out of each sport on average about 60-70% of each team pays the tuition. It's a bunch of families who have way too much money & dream of there long snapper son making it big. Only place other than Beverly hills where when you're sitting in the stands you really do get the vibe of a polo match.

Who is actually paying the 75 grand a yr for these kids to go here.dont see a lot of families being able to afford 300 grand to put their kid through high school.

The football studs go for free. The tuition is so absurd due to the fact they subsidize a bunch of scholarships. The thought is IMG agents will get the $ back when a guy like Xavier Thomas goes pro

Not the case at all. They are actually 100% separate entities. The thought is the stud athletes get the tuition kids exposure to all colleges. It's a part of the brand as a whole. Logic would definitely agree with you. If it was my brand I'd tie these kids in long term. But THAT'S COMPLETELY UNETHICAL & ILLEGAL.

IMG's OL is so, so bad.

All those 4* and they can't get short yardage because the interior OL, led by the FSU commit Brown and Gator commit Dunlap, are too fat and stiff to block anyone with quickness

Only kid that looks to be worth a flip is the kid that's just learning how to play.

Looks to me like they've read and believe a lot of their headlines

Taking the coaching or lack there of as a given what I've started noticing with the group as a whole is on any given down they aren't even aware of the play calls.often some of the line will pass protect while others on the same play are run blocking. That's crazy at this level. All of them have horrible footwork & no clue of hand placement. It's like all the coach works at is a punch to the chest. Faele maybe because he's so raw can be salvaged by a real coach. But he literally takes 2 steps back & simply stands in place while the d end rushes him. If successful he gets a pancake. If not the d end just goes right by him & faele falls over from leaning at him. It's almost comical.

Sits w double coverage pick. Hightower didn't fight for the ball as much as I'd like there
[TWEET]901667497023225861[/TWEET]
You can't put that on Hightower, it was simply a bad throw.

I always get on him about staying physical in & out of his routes but some of our fans I don't think process this game too well in regards to what's practical. That ball was easily 10yrds underthrown. B beat double coverage & was clear over the top. Real difficult to go from full stride in one second to dead stop & fighting for a ball adequately that's that underthrown. Put some air under the ball & let your recievers run it down.

Advertisement
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;2971659 said:
Swap coaching staffs and this game is 40 to nothin. I don't know much about the IMG staff but they look like corches to me. All that supposed talent and they can't figure out how to get any playmakers the ball in space.

Yea this HC is supposed to be some great HS coach but in the 2 games I've seen the whole staff is lost.They just got lucky cause Chandler probably lost their QB cause if he's playing the second half I don't know if they're winning this one.

Their HC is Kevin Wright, he was my HC for my last 3 years of high school. He's always been successful in high school because he's had teams with incredible pools of talent like myself as an example. As far as X's and O's he's an average coach at best and often doesn't utilize the talent he has.

FIFY

Advertisement
Back