IMG-Chandler Game

Advertisement
Sits is not accurate at all, coach Richt should start looking elsewhere. Plus, his footwork is ****. Disappointed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two consecutive perfectly placed deep balls by Sit. His deep ball to Hightower in the first half was also perfectly placed as well.

Sits is not accurate at all, coach Richt should start looking elsewhere. Plus, his footwork is ****. Disappointed

All 3 of his deep balls have been perfect.

And Sit has a long way to go in terms of mechanics/footwork, but I'm sure Richt realizes that.

Richt has done a great job cleaning up Rosier's mechanics/delivery. I'm guessing he sees Sit's natural physical talent and thinks he can coach up the rest

Advertisement
Didn't realize that HS QBs were an already finished product. Sits still has a lot to prove, as I've been one of those that have questioned his in-game ability. But he looked decent in this game.

Advertisement
When the **** did high school players turn into finished products? Did I miss something? I don't know if this kid is the answer, but you dumb asses getting all bent out of shape because a high school senior doesn't look like a college senior are hovering pretty close to retarded levels of thinking.

I'm not real high on Sitkow, but he looked alright this game.

He had moments where he made some nice throws, and had moments where he was inaccurate.

IMG wins games based off talent alone, Noah Cain, Brian Hightower & Trey Saunders are pretty much their whole offense.

Against a Defense like The West will be his biggest test all season. MNW revamped their secondary from last year, which was their weakest point, we got Wildgoose from Gables (was also at BTW before that) & Divaad Wilson to go with Bethel & Sharod Oliver.

Plus the DL improved when they picked up Davontae McCrae on the interior. Sam Brooks, D Mayes & Derrick Nicholson might have a field day off the Edge against IMG's OT's.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back