Imagine if we actually ran a 4-3 def

Guys please don't get your hopes up. You'll catch yourself like this during the FSU game.

MAD-MICHAEL-IRVIN.gif

when Berrios dropped the pass in the endzone for us to go up 3 scores then they score yep been there done that

Advertisement
4-3 or 3-4....

Doesn't matter. The soft zone with no pressure is the problem. Also, we do nothing to disguise coverages. There is no attempt to confuse anyone on the other side of the field. The only confusion is on our side.

That's not true at all.

Imagine if we ran an aggressive 4-3 and actually knew how to recruit for it. Imagine we didn't require our LB's to be 394lbs coming out of high school. We would've had a Linebacker core of Grace-Perryman-Skai.

Imagine if our Linebackers didn't spot drop and stare at the QB, allowing WR's to catch the ball while they're standing 3.5 feet away from an oblivious defender.

Imagine if we ran an aggressive 4-3 and actually knew how to recruit for it. Imagine we didn't require our LB's to be 394lbs coming out of high school. We would've had a Linebacker core of Grace-Perryman-Skai.

Imagine if our Linebackers didn't spot drop and stare at the QB, allowing WR's to catch the ball while they're standing 3.5 feet away from an oblivious defender.

imagine if butch davis was our coach.

Advertisement
We've been imagining it for a couple years now. Over and over again. It's not gonna happen with this lame duck staff.

We get some smaller kids at LB too but i agree 100% i really cant stand the spot dropping, im hoping all those rumors about us dropping the 2 gapping also brings more aggressiveness on the D, i still rather have a 4-2-5 been seeing a lot if teams running it and have success

Advertisement
Back