I'm tired of the rebuild

Make Manny get a real quality staff to surround himself with in the off season I mean quality analysis.. put a clause in his contract if he loses to a trash football he's dismissed.. mark richt didn't help recruiting wise when he left. Manny had to start kids he just recruited last season..
You’re tired of a rebuild but say Manny gets good coaches around him you are technically still rebuilding because this team is booty

Advertisement
Make Manny get a real quality staff to surround himself with in the off season I mean quality analysis.. put a clause in his contract if he loses to a trash football he's dismissed.. mark richt didn't help recruiting wise when he left. Manny had to start kids he just recruited last season..
Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

Just give it a rest. This is almost as bad as the guy wanting to trade coaches mid season with FIU.

Besides, who is going to be in charge of hiring said quality staff? Manny has already been through TWO offensive staffs that HE hired. Technically he's had 2 defensive staffs too. Wanna guess who hired them? But hey, lets hire more people just to give Manny ANOTHER year.

Why are some of you going through so much effort just to prop Manny up? The used car dealership that sold him to us, sold us a lemon. Just accept it and move on.
let me stop you right there GIF

source.gif

Advertisement
Make Manny get a real quality staff to surround himself
I think he should steal Nick Saban's QB coach. The dude that worked with Tua and others. I hear he is an OC in waiting. If that doesn't work out, he should get a real innovative play caller from SMU. Did you know that dude was an OC for Auburn? AUBURN!! The dude even beat Saban!

Personally, if I were in charge I would hire T-Rob and maybe a former Michigan DC to be in the analyst booth.

Manny could even call the defense. Did you know he was a DC for Mullen at MSU? That would be two SEC West coordinators on our staff. Who could beat the CANES?!

Last edited:
Yes quality staffs are all sitting out there just waiting on calls to come coach with Manny Diaz.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
"put a clause in his contract if he loses to a trash football he's dismissed"

he alreasy done that multiple times....so lets just expedite the outcome.

Advertisement
Richt's recruiting was diazastrous. He brought in quite a few kids with questionable character and some couldn't even hack it at a country club like Miami. Not very many self-motivated people who were being led by a walking corpse. Bad combo. Then we doubled down and made the substitute teacher into the HNIC and so the culture here's at an all-time low. Just a horribly unfortunate series of events but the next coach will have some talent to work with thanks to Diaz and his ruse.
Under appreciated

New HC will need to purge the infestation along with coaches whom aren’t in agreement usually all are gone.
Then replenishing the players whom leave , then implementing new philosophy.

Estimate minimum 3-4 years in perfect scenario to be competitive then a couple more years to get in the chase.

BUT we’re always hiring an firing so this cycle never ends .

It is what it is and keeps repeating till pride is kicked aside, sad what pride does.
Honestly though. Keeping a **** coach that doesn’t teach or emphasize fundamentals is worse that a coaching carousel.

Yes, because quality coaches will line up to work with a dead man walking. I'd definitely pick up my family and move for a job that will most likely last 8 weeks.

Advertisement
Back