I'm tired of the rebuild

Hurricane4lyfe

recruit
Make Manny get a real quality staff to surround himself with in the off season I mean quality analysis.. put a clause in his contract if he loses to a trash football he's dismissed.. mark richt didn't help recruiting wise when he left. Manny had to start kids he just recruited last season..

Advertisement
4iO.gif

Advertisement
Richt's recruiting was diazastrous. He brought in quite a few kids with questionable character and some couldn't even hack it at a country club like Miami. Not very many self-motivated people who were being led by a walking corpse. Bad combo. Then we doubled down and made the substitute teacher into the HNIC and so the culture here's at an all-time low. Just a horribly unfortunate series of events but the next coach will have some talent to work with thanks to Diaz and his ruse.

Make Manny get a real quality staff to surround himself with in the off season I mean quality analysis.. put a clause in his contract if he loses to a trash football he's dismissed.. mark richt didn't help recruiting wise when he left. Manny had to start kids he just recruited last season..
Not sure what planet you're living on but it ain't this one

Advertisement
New HC will need to purge the infestation along with coaches whom aren’t in agreement usually all are gone.
Then replenishing the players whom leave , then implementing new philosophy.

Estimate minimum 3-4 years in perfect scenario to be competitive then a couple more years to get in the chase.

BUT we’re always hiring an firing so this cycle never ends .

It is what it is and keeps repeating till pride is kicked aside, sad what pride does.

Advertisement
Jesus

Advertisement
I understand your frustration, but this program requires a full operational reset, and that means the dismissal of certain folks; for starters, Blake James.

I can't tell if you are trolling, honestly believe this, or someone should be calling you an ambulance...

1. The first "real quality staff" Diaz needs to surround himself with is a DC. His current DC is basura. But regardless, all of the coaches currently on the team are Diaz's picks. Other than TRob on staff, what evidence is there that Diaz is even capable of bringing in "quality staff"?
2. Contract law is not your strong suit.
3. If you want to trash Coach Richt for not bringing in quality talent at OL and WR, I don't have much of a rebuttal. But every player on the defense was brought here by Manny. On that side of the ball, Manny's in year 6.

Diaz just isn't it. He needs to go. But that's not all! Blake needs to go. It would probably help immensely if Frenk left, too. And if there was a way to cut the BoT in half (besides a very large, industrial saw) I'd be in favor of that as well (also, let's maybe keep workshopping the saw idea).

I can't tell if you are trolling, honestly believe this, or someone should be calling you an ambulance...

1. The first "real quality staff" Diaz needs to surround himself with is a DC. His current DC is basura. But regardless, all of the coaches currently on the team are Diaz's picks. Other than TRob on staff, what evidence is there that Diaz is even capable of bringing in "quality staff"?
2. Contract law is not your strong suit.
3. If you want to trash Coach Richt for not bringing in quality talent at OL and WR, I don't have much of a rebuttal. But every player on the defense was brought here by Manny. On that side of the ball, Manny's in year 6.

Diaz just isn't it. He needs to go. But that's not all! Blake needs to go. It would probably help immensely if Frenk left, too. And if there was a way to cut the BoT in half (besides a very large, industrial saw) I'd be in favor of that as well (also, let's maybe keep workshopping the saw idea).
Shannon and Diaz were essentially the same hire: a coordinator from a failing regime. I get that sometimes one can argue that a regime is only failing on one side of the ball, but it's not an argument I agree with.

Do not hire a head coach from a sinking ship.

Just give it a rest. This is almost as bad as the guy wanting to trade coaches mid season with FIU.

Besides, who is going to be in charge of hiring said quality staff? Manny has already been through TWO offensive staffs that HE hired. Technically he's had 2 defensive staffs too. Wanna guess who hired them? But hey, lets hire more people just to give Manny ANOTHER year.

Why are some of you going through so much effort just to prop Manny up? The used car dealership that sold him to us sold us a lemon. Just accept it and move on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back