I'm still hurt by the FSU loss and I'm ecstatic

Advertisement
Yo watching the highlights again for the tenth time that ref that threw the flag on waltons run was extra late like as soon as he noticed it was gonna be a long run he decided too throw it ..... ******* crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The game was ours for the taking

As it was the last two years under Alf. I don't see much difference. The defense was better, but as usual, it was worn down by being on the field 90% of the game. Same damned ole mediocre Canes. Kaaya reminds me of Snickers. Same inept coaching. Doesn't seem to matter who is running this sad show

Just about done with this program. Nothing I've seen so far convinces me that we will be any better than a mediocre midmajor any time soon.

Jump off the wagon *****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really happy and excited for OP. He is ecstatic about the hard L we took on Saturday.

Reading comprehension really isn't your strong suit. You can go back to enjoying the hard D you take daily.

don't have Patience with the ignorance , we didn't play to win play calling was a joke . Kaaya decision making ability reminds me of a pop warner game. 276 yards to a team who gives up 500 almost every game . He needs to hire a real oc or gtfo

Advertisement
At the game jumping up and down with a cup full of monkey shoulder.... then I heard FSU fans.m cheering threw my whole cup in disgust.... got the whole first row wet... had to apologize to the lady... haven't gotten that mad over a canes game in a while....

This means I actually expected them to win. I never got my hopes up during the last 10+ years because I somehow knew the'd find a way to lose.

Enough with the moral victories bull****.

its a new staff with depth issues at some key positions like lb. db, wr, and oline where we don't seem to have any tackles , moral victories at this stage count. Miami wasn't gonna go out and win the national title in year 1 of richt. it wasn't happening. the fact the people think that is on them. butch davis would of got a lot more time from fans then some of u are giving richt.

yes losing sucks but there were 3 plays that cost Miami that game 3 the actually controlled most of that game. one bad throw a holding call and a blocked ex cost Miami its first win over fsu in 7 yrs. moral victories count in year 1 in year 3 not so much.

Advertisement
Back