I'm still hurt by the FSU loss and I'm ecstatic

JD08

Live from San Pomme de Terre
Maude
This means I actually expected them to win. I never got my hopes up during the last 10+ years because I somehow knew the'd find a way to lose.

Advertisement
I'm not hurt, but optimistic rather than ecstatic. It was a fun game to watch and to a player, they seemingly gave it their all. This against a team most favored heading into the season and prior to the game, I figured could go either way. Tough way to lose, the game deserved extra time, but it wasn't in the cards. Much different feel than the last few years.

Advertisement
Thanks for sharing your epiphany with us. It cleared a lot up.

This means I actually expected them to win. I never got my hopes up during the last 10+ years because I somehow knew the'd find a way to lose.

I loss $1800 on the game because I was certain we would win. Strangely that does not make me feel ecstatic, just frigging stupid. I hate Golden but I won $3000 on the only bet I made while he was here -- the UF game.

Never expected us to win. Then the coin toss, and I aw fire. But our playcalling, Kaaya and offense started so bad, we should have been down 14 or 21-0 in the first five minutes.

Its when our defense stepped up quick, and turned the game around, that I felt we could, then should win. CMR was handed everything he needed to win the game. We could have closed it out by halftime. He didnt have the stomache for it, and basically folded at the end of the 2nd.

THAT killed me. This season would have been very different, now it seems like EVERY season under Fester, Radio and Folden. :(

Gotta turn it around right now.

Beat UNC!

Advertisement
Seven. Straight. Years.

Gonna be a lot more. This was the game, right there for the taking. You think kaaya is gonna go up to FSU next year and win? You think FSU will be this bad again?

Then in 2018, its "But we have a new QB"

Lets face it, we know one thing about CMR. He isnt going to win the big FSU game but maybe one out of ten. FSU is now his Muschump.

BUT, I till think, CMR can beat the Coastal clowns.

To the tards who think I'm calling this a moral victory, I'm not. This is about a sense of optimism I didn't expect to ever have back, the belief that any game was winnable. So you can guess how many fingers I'm holding up and you get bonus points if you know which one.

After all the years of Wide Right, we lose on a stinking extra point. They lose on kicks, not us. Yes, the loss hurts.

To the tards who think I'm calling this a moral victory, I'm not. This is about a sense of optimism I didn't expect to ever have back, the belief that any game was winnable. So you can guess how many fingers I'm holding up and you get bonus points if you know which one.

After all the years of Wide Right, we lose on a stinking extra point. They lose on kicks, not us. Yes, the loss hurts.

You are a brain dead *******. Please don't porst here anymore.

Advertisement
I expected us to win OP, this has been a depressing week and makes me weary of UNC, I still think we can win Saturday but im not as optimistic or for sure, kinda iffy

You do realize the past two years we're winnable too right? Even with Folden and that sack full of diks no d we had FSU on the ropes. This loss was devastating but we now have to move on and win the coastal.

Advertisement
I'm not hurt, but optimistic rather than ecstatic. It was a fun game to watch and to a player, they seemingly gave it their all. This against a team most favored heading into the season and prior to the game, I figured could go either way. Tough way to lose, the game deserved extra time, but it wasn't in the cards. Much different feel than the last few years.

Why does everyone assume the game would've gone into overtime? Miami couldn't even stop FSU on obvious running downs from running it down their throat and running the clock out. Who's to say FSU wouldn't have marched right down the field and kicked a game-winning FG?

Seven. Straight. Years.

Gonna be a lot more. This was the game, right there for the taking. You think kaaya is gonna go up to FSU next year and win? You think FSU will be this bad again?

Then in 2018, its "But we have a new QB"

Lets face it, we know one thing about CMR. He isnt going to win the big FSU game but maybe one out of ten. FSU is now his Muschump.

BUT, I till think, CMR can beat the Coastal clowns.

What will FSU's offense look like without Cook? I am not sure FSU will be better next year.

Also, FSU was better in 2014 and we almost beat them. I think we will be better next year and FSU may or may not be better.

I was watching our come back and eating nachos with my gf, I was screaming and cheering at the bar and as soon as that kick was blocked I looked like a dead man walking who couldnt eat anymore, I then went to the bathroom and shed a few tears, thats how devastated I was OP, I expected a win and was in such disbelief. Miami Hurricanes football is all I ever look forward to and the loss was crushing and depressing

had to call out Monday from work with a broken heart. the Loss threw my whole week off. a win this weekened will get me back on track

Advertisement
Back