I'm sorry if I break any rules,

Advertisement
Listen here you screwballs. Did the ***** ACLU homo lawyers take over this website or what?

No, we decided the over use of these words were something we could no longer reward. We had some posters that used them in every post.

See this is what's wrong with the world Drew. You have a Marxist sellout DMoney, who basically takes a giant dump on the heads of the guys he used to get his website launched and then caters to a bunch of morons who drink rainbow colored **** and call it the nectar of the gods. He takes a giant crap on the guys he used to build his website's popularity, then hires an Ewok who is a walking embarrassment around the campus of the University of Miami to be his recruiting guru.

Based off of growth comparisons between CIS and the WEZ adding recruitment analysis has doubled the amount of users that log in every day. When we built this site our goal was to have good football discussion and a wild west off topic forum. With these new rules it only helps us get closer to our goals on CIS. The WestEndZone is the wild west and benefits from CIS success. CIS pays to have the WEZ hosted. Simply put without CIS there would no longer be a WEZ, the money isn't there. We do understand there also wouldn't be a CIS without the WEZ and that is why we support it, allow users to link to it and have no opened up a moderated off topic forum on CIS.

See Drew, the justice here would be for everyone to abandon a website that has turned into a **** concentration camp. I mean really Drew, here come the thought police and **** anyone who thinks differently than you.

All opinions are welcome and none of the rules give moderators the power to give infractions off of an opinion.

We'll make sure to censor you. This is why the goddmamned liberal homos are taking over this country and running it straight into the ground and why my god**** taxes are so high.
I voted Republican if your interested.

This is just a god**** breeding ground for corruption, criminals and homos. All right everybody, I have to take a break and let's just go to Canada and smoke a joint with Dr. Drew.

See my responses in RED

This Andrew fella is rapidly becoming a hero to me and the rest of the Caggots.

Advertisement
Back