I'm sorry if I break any rules,

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
But this had me laughing. My friend sent me this just now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427919136.727967.jpg

"Hot ticket"

Advertisement
Why are you concerned with a rules violation? Is there a rule against posting the truth?

Advertisement
Why are you concerned with a rules violation? Is there a rule against posting the truth?

Man, didn't you see the new rules?

You can't call a ****** a ******, you can't disagree with any accuracy, you can't identify *******s, nor can you suggest that a ******* is a *******.

So. It's best to be careful.

Every reply needs a disclaimer like the OP posted.

And I think the "Golden Farewell Tour" is hilarious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

I think there's like 12 rules against posting the truth now that CIS has teamed up with esteemed journalists like Tim Reynolds.

The way I see it is UM owns this site, and Jesse Marks owns UM. Therefore, how can his words be a violation of any rule?

The truth is, I don't know what there is a rule against anymore.

Just be you man. If being you, gets you banned from this place or any other. Then you don't need to sweat wasting your time with said place. Go where you will be accepted for you

Mutiny's have happened at 2 other sites. Insane to think that it won't happen here as well. Eventually the crowds that like each other will end up together.

Advertisement
Back