I'm sorry if I break any rules,

Advertisement
But this had me laughing. My friend sent me this just now.

View attachment 30202

"Hot ticket"

What's so funny? Miami is a "hot ticket" where ever they play except at home. Nebraska and Louisville had record crowds when Miami played there last year. FAU has limited seating in their stadium so it should be a tough ticket to get.

Those were both away games in which those teams fans thought they would get a great matchup with us and still know us as a powerhouse brand.

The funny thing is that we know people are not renewing season tickets and a lot of people won't be showing up and this dude has the nerve to try and sell an away game. They can't even sell out home games. C'mon man.

Advertisement

View attachment 30202

"Hot ticket"

What's so funny? Miami is a "hot ticket" where ever they play except at home. Nebraska and Louisville had record crowds when Miami played there last year. FAU has limited seating in their stadium so it should be a tough ticket to get.

Those were both away games in which those teams fans thought they would get a great matchup with us and still know us as a powerhouse brand.

The funny thing is that we know people are not renewing season tickets and a lot of people won't be showing up and this dude has the nerve to try and sell an away game. They can't even sell out home games. C'mon man.

So what should he do...not do his job?

View attachment 30202

"Hot ticket"

No. What I'm saying is focus on home games. You want people to go to that game? Have a promotion where if you buy seasons tickets in the next two weeks, the FAU game is thrown in free. Don't paint it as something it's not: a hot ticket.

View attachment 30202

"Hot ticket"

No. What I'm saying is focus on home games. You want people to go to that game? Have a promotion where if you buy seasons tickets in the next two weeks, the FAU game is thrown in free. Don't paint it as something it's not: a hot ticket.

My original point is that the post was funny because it continues to make the situation seem all fine and dandy. He knows and we know it's not a hot ticket. That tweet made it something not to take serious. Just my opinion.

Meh. Y'all are reaching. He's doing his job. They've spent all spring promoting the upgrades to the stadium and the select a seat opportunities. It wasn't received well, so he's moving on to a new venture. He can only do so much. He can't make anybody buy tickets.

Advertisement
Listen here you screwballs. Did the ***** ACLU homo lawyers take over this website or what? See this is what's wrong with the world Drew. You have a Marxist sellout DMoney, who basically takes a giant dump on the heads of the guys he used to get his website launched and then caters to a bunch of morons who drink rainbow colored **** and call it the nectar of the gods. He takes a giant crap on the guys he used to build his website's popularity, then hires an Ewok who is a walking embarrassment around the campus of the University of Miami to be his recruiting guru. See Drew, the justice here would be for everyone to abandon a website that has turned into a **** concentration camp. I mean really Drew, here come the thought police and **** anyone who thinks differently than you. We'll make sure to censor you. This is why the goddmamned liberal homos are taking over this country and running it straight into the ground and why my god**** taxes are so high. This is just a god**** breeding ground for corruption, criminals and homos. All right everybody, I have to take a break and let's just go to Canada and smoke a joint with Dr. Drew.

Who's the genius that scheduled a game at FAU?

What a disgrace

Last edited:
Listen here you screwballs. Did the **** ACLU homo lawyers take over this website or what? See this is what's wrong with the world Drew. You have a Marxist sellout DMoney, who basically takes a giant dump on the heads of the guys he used to get his website launched and then caters to a bunch of morons who drink rainbow colored **** and call it the nectar of the gods. He takes a giant crap on the guys he used to build his website's popularity, then hires an Ewok who is a walking embarrassment around the campus of the University of Miami to be his recruiting guru. See Drew, the justice here would be for everyone to abandon a website that has turned into a **** concentration camp. I mean really Drew, here come the thought police and **** anyone who thinks differently than you. We'll make sure to censor you. This is why the goddmamned liberal homos are taking over this country and running it straight into the ground and why my god**** taxes are so high. This is just a god**** breeding ground for corruption, criminals and homos. All right everybody, I have to take a break and let's just go to Canada and smoke a joint with Dr. Drew.

I think that just about covers that.

Listen here you screwballs. Did the ***** ACLU homo lawyers take over this website or what? See this is what's wrong with the world Drew. You have a Marxist sellout DMoney, who basically takes a giant dump on the heads of the guys he used to get his website launched and then caters to a bunch of morons who drink rainbow colored **** and call it the nectar of the gods. He takes a giant crap on the guys he used to build his website's popularity, then hires an Ewok who is a walking embarrassment around the campus of the University of Miami to be his recruiting guru. See Drew, the justice here would be for everyone to abandon a website that has turned into a **** concentration camp. I mean really Drew, here come the thought police and **** anyone who thinks differently than you. We'll make sure to censor you. This is why the goddmamned liberal homos are taking over this country and running it straight into the ground and why my god**** taxes are so high. This is just a god**** breeding ground for corruption, criminals and homos. All right everybody, I have to take a break and let's just go to Canada and smoke a joint with Dr. Drew.

LMAO!

Advertisement
attachment.php

Advertisement
Listen here you screwballs. Did the **** ACLU homo lawyers take over this website or what? See this is what's wrong with the world Drew. You have a Marxist sellout DMoney, who basically takes a giant dump on the heads of the guys he used to get his website launched and then caters to a bunch of morons who drink rainbow colored **** and call it the nectar of the gods. He takes a giant crap on the guys he used to build his website's popularity, then hires an Ewok who is a walking embarrassment around the campus of the University of Miami to be his recruiting guru. See Drew, the justice here would be for everyone to abandon a website that has turned into a **** concentration camp. I mean really Drew, here come the thought police and **** anyone who thinks differently than you. We'll make sure to censor you. This is why the goddmamned liberal homos are taking over this country and running it straight into the ground and why my god**** taxes are so high. This is just a god**** breeding ground for corruption, criminals and homos. All right everybody, I have to take a break and let's just go to Canada and smoke a joint with Dr. Drew.

This sounds like something that would be posted at westendzone.com

No one who is offended by the quoted post above should ever visit that place as it is inhabited by uncouth, uncontrolled, posters who view things very differently.

I can't wait until the next season starts. That would be golf right?

Why are you concerned with a rules violation? Is there a rule against posting the truth?

Man, didn't you see the new rules?

You can't call a ****** a ******, you can't disagree with any accuracy, you can't identify *******s, nor can you suggest that a ******* is a *******.

So. It's best to be careful.

Every reply needs a disclaimer like the OP posted.

And I think the "Golden Farewell Tour" is hilarious.

I read this one in R Lee Ermey voice.

Listen here you screwballs. Did the ***** ACLU homo lawyers take over this website or what?

No, we decided the over use of these words were something we could no longer reward. We had some posters that used them in every post.

See this is what's wrong with the world Drew. You have a Marxist sellout DMoney, who basically takes a giant dump on the heads of the guys he used to get his website launched and then caters to a bunch of morons who drink rainbow colored **** and call it the nectar of the gods. He takes a giant crap on the guys he used to build his website's popularity, then hires an Ewok who is a walking embarrassment around the campus of the University of Miami to be his recruiting guru.

Based off of growth comparisons between CIS and the WEZ adding recruitment analysis has doubled the amount of users that log in every day. When we built this site our goal was to have good football discussion and a wild west off topic forum. With these new rules it only helps us get closer to our goals on CIS. The WestEndZone is the wild west and benefits from CIS success. CIS pays to have the WEZ hosted. Simply put without CIS there would no longer be a WEZ, the money isn't there. We do understand there also wouldn't be a CIS without the WEZ and that is why we support it, allow users to link to it and have no opened up a moderated off topic forum on CIS.

See Drew, the justice here would be for everyone to abandon a website that has turned into a **** concentration camp. I mean really Drew, here come the thought police and **** anyone who thinks differently than you.

All opinions are welcome and none of the rules give moderators the power to give infractions off of an opinion.

We'll make sure to censor you. This is why the goddmamned liberal homos are taking over this country and running it straight into the ground and why my god**** taxes are so high.
I voted Republican if your interested.

This is just a god**** breeding ground for corruption, criminals and homos. All right everybody, I have to take a break and let's just go to Canada and smoke a joint with Dr. Drew.

See my responses in RED

Listen here you screwballs. Did the **** ACLU homo lawyers take over this website or what?

No, we decided the over use of these words were something we could no longer reward. We had some posters that used them in every post.

See this is what's wrong with the world Drew. You have a Marxist sellout DMoney, who basically takes a giant dump on the heads of the guys he used to get his website launched and then caters to a bunch of morons who drink rainbow colored **** and call it the nectar of the gods. He takes a giant crap on the guys he used to build his website's popularity, then hires an Ewok who is a walking embarrassment around the campus of the University of Miami to be his recruiting guru.

Based off of growth comparisons between CIS and the WEZ adding recruitment analysis has doubled the amount of users that log in every day. When we built this site our goal was to have good football discussion and a wild west off topic forum. With these new rules it only helps us get closer to our goals on CIS. The WestEndZone is the wild west and benefits from CIS success. CIS pays to have the WEZ hosted. Simply put without CIS there would no longer be a WEZ, the money isn't there. We do understand there also wouldn't be a CIS without the WEZ and that is why we support it, allow users to link to it and have no opened up a moderated off topic forum on CIS.

See Drew, the justice here would be for everyone to abandon a website that has turned into a **** concentration camp. I mean really Drew, here come the thought police and **** anyone who thinks differently than you.

All opinions are welcome and none of the rules give moderators the power to give infractions off of an opinion.

We'll make sure to censor you. This is why the goddmamned liberal homos are taking over this country and running it straight into the ground and why my god**** taxes are so high.
I voted Republican if your interested.

This is just a god**** breeding ground for corruption, criminals and homos. All right everybody, I have to take a break and let's just go to Canada and smoke a joint with Dr. Drew.

See my responses in RED

I would rep Andrew for his responses, if I could.

Advertisement
Back