Im sold on Feeley

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ah I see I was going to say I didn’t think Houston was too far behind in the times over here lol

Dallas is kinda stuck in the past.. a lot of George straight cowboys over there in the metroplex as well
Yeah I got peeps in Houston, definitely more hip and diverse.
I saw a ***** in Desoto yesterday riding a horse and talking on a cell phone. Just sayin.

Ah I see I was going to say I didn’t think Houston was too far behind in the times over here lol

Dallas is kinda stuck in the past.. a lot of George straight cowboys over there in the metroplex as well

Yo I just relocated to Dallas about 8 months ago for a job and i swear I was just telling my fam back home the same ****. This place is stuck in time!! I'm doing my 2 years and transferring out of here asap. Its big but slow.

Yo I just relocated to Dallas about 8 months ago for a job and i swear I was just telling my fam back home the same ****. This place is stuck in time!! I'm doing my 2 years and transferring out of here asap. Its big but slow.

Really?! I’m in the exact opposite boat. My brother lives in Dallas while I’m in Miami and I can’t wait for my 2 years to move there. I’m tired of how rude people in Miami are to each other, and am frustrated by the lack of young professionals. My brother and his girlfriend love Dallas and after visiting can’t wait to move there.

Advertisement
My little brother came to visit me from Florida and he was confused by the culture here.
We spent a lot of summers growing up with our relatives in a little town called Dunnellon, FL.
So I told him not to think of Dallas like NY or LA, think about it like a really big Dunnellon.
He got it then.

Nice, church going folks - great place to buy a home and raise a family;
but you may occasionally see someone in some Hammer pants or an Oak Tree vest
Which we affectionately call a “Fit Out” (Messed up outfit).

Saw a ***** in the daiquiri shop last week with a tail and ripped jorts.
I wanted to take a pair a shears and be like, snip..... That’ll be $8.

Advertisement
Really?! I’m in the exact opposite boat. My brother lives in Dallas while I’m in Miami and I can’t wait for my 2 years to move there. I’m tired of how rude people in Miami are to each other, and am frustrated by the lack of young professionals. My brother and his girlfriend love Dallas and after visiting can’t wait to move there.

Oh yea I understand your frustration with the lack of young professionals, it's dam near nonexistent in Miami. Don't get me wrong, Dallas has a lot of pros such as a great job market and good cost of living. It just shuts down way too early.... liquor stores close by 9pm, nightlife is wack for such a large city. Strip clubs have a BYOB policy, now that was a real culture shock. If I stay in Texas it will probably be Houston.

He’s from my hometown I can Vouch for him. He’s super smart and determined. Was always the first and last person out of the room. Guys a certified STUD

Advertisement
Back