Im sold on Feeley

Posted Saturday
TGood52thePlumber[/USER]
Recruit

JoinedFeb 2, 2016Messages90
Saturday at 1:05 PM

Just texted with a friend that played at Ball State when he was there and was all-MAC, now coaches at YSU under Pelini and bounced around NFL practice squads for 5 years with about 1 active season: “should be a happy Canes fan getting Feeley” I like it

I like what I hear from an ex-player who got time in the league. We need more posts like this and far less from people that have no idea what kind of coach Feeley might be. I'll take an ex-player's opinion any day over the opinion of someone that has had no experience with a hire.

T Good has a number of friends in the business and can be trusted.

What other College S&C coaches did he work under?

Advertisement
I like that he’s imaginative.... let’s be honest 80% of these kids hate working out/smoking some weights

Get them excited it can help get that much better

That is just as much on the OC and OL coach . I will be impressed when ours guys are in peak shape . So many of our players aren't . It did get better under Richt compared to freaking Folden but it still isn't where it needs to be.

7 guys cannot block 9 no matter how big they are. We need a schematic advantage of 3 and short which we have not brought to the table in recent years.

Advertisement
If most of the people that are calling this guy corny are old, then I'm good. If they're younger, then color me concerned.

Update:
1546886854983.png

You remember that time we all made fun of the gaytors for getting dressed up for a workout?

But hey, I think he is on the right track. Just "Miami" it up a bit. Put some stripper poles in, maybe have some big booty chicks twerkin in front of the squat rack. I get that gets those thighs parallel with the ground.
1546887387354.gif

Don’t know anything about Feeley but if he can help instill physicality into our players along with marked improvement in strength then I’ll be super stoked. Lord knows we need changes because the lack of strength and push in the trenches was very apparent especially versus LSU

Advertisement
Don’t know anything about Feeley but if he can help instill physicality into our players along with marked improvement in strength then I’ll be super stoked. Lord knows we need changes because the lack of strength and push in the trenches was very apparent especially versus LSU
We have a power issue, not a strength issue.

We have guys that can throw up big #s, but it’s how you throw that weight around that matters.

Think bodybuilder vs NFL LB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back